[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which defense to stash for week 14?

Anonkid

I have had saints D on my roster all season. They were great first 8 weeks, but last 5 weeks they have averaged less than 3 fantasy points per game. That being said, I will likely start them against Jets as my other D is on a bye next week.

Packers D had good game against bears earlier in season (9 points). Titans D had 7 points last time against Jax.

Seahawks and Chargers D/st not very good...only good thing is match up...

I would probably go with packers...

Depends a lot on your leagues scoring rules for defense, as it seems those differ across leagues (some with a huge bonus for shutout or low points). 

Seahawks and Chargers haven't scored much on D this year, so I'd probably focus on the other 3, and I think the Packers have the best matchup, the Bears have one of the highest fantasy points rankings for opposing defenses. That may be in part due to the rookie QB.