Sign in to follow this  
Hayduke

If Henderson is out - do I drop Hunt?

If Henderson does not suit up and play on Sunday would you drop Kareem Hunt to pick up Sony Michel?

9-3, currently in first place with two guys breathing down my next at 8-4.

I've had Hunt on my bench for five weeks waiting for him to come back and obviously after his bye this week he will be back.

PPR league and I don't have any other options to drop people as my infirmary, I mean bench, has Cook, Waller, Deebo, Russell Wilson and Ingram - whom I left there thinking he would be play well and be trade bait for the Kamara owner who was waiting to see and Ingram laid an egg (our trade deadline is Monday).  

25 minutes ago, Hayduke said:

Might be able to trade wilson for james conner or miles sanders though

If you can that would be great. I don’t think Wilson is worth much of anything right now

41 minutes ago, Hayduke said:

Ingram played Thursday - unable to drop him.

As it should be, no league should allow a player whose game has been played that week to be dropped. But I guess some leagues have odd rules allowing that. 

I would drop Wilson if you need a roster spot for somebody. I presume you have another QB who starts, and there's bound to be others of Wilson's caliber on waivers. I really don't see him returning to prior form this year. If you can trade him even better. 

I was a bit confused by your thread title, wondering why you'd drop Hunt because Henderson is out. But the post was short and clear

2 hours ago, stevegrab said:

As it should be, no league should allow a player whose game has been played that week to be dropped. But I guess some leagues have odd rules allowing that. 

I would drop Wilson if you need a roster spot for somebody. I presume you have another QB who starts, and there's bound to be others of Wilson's caliber on waivers. I really don't see him returning to prior form this year. If you can trade him even better. 

I was a bit confused by your thread title, wondering why you'd drop Hunt because Henderson is out. But the post was short and clear

I have been starting Burrow over Wilson of late - the wire is pretty thin with Tua, Baker, Heinicke, Danny Dimes, Bridgewater, Matty Ice, Lawrence types.

Van Jefferson is the top available flex player available with Kenyan Drake and Tevin Coleman also available...

Do you need to pick anyone up? Or is just a bench replacement? Seems like you should just hold if you are considering..

3 minutes ago, Hayduke said:

Van Jefferson is the top available flex player available with Kenyan Drake and Tevin Coleman also available...