[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lamar Jackson carted to locker room

DMD

When I mentioned to my brother that Lamar went down with an injury, he said "not good" I asked for who he replied "Lamar and the Ravens"   :thinking:

Huntley looked pretty bad to start, then was doing his best Lamar imitation later. Browns barely won, they'd have lost if Lamar was not hurt. 

This injury won't cost me a playoff spot, but I see that it cost me $150. We have payouts along the way and it bumped me from points and record pays. 20 pts from him yesterday was needed.

He has disappointed more often than not. He still has a better floor than guys like Dak and the ceiling with him can change so quickly. 

If he starts you have to play him.

47 minutes ago, gilthorp said:

This injury won't cost me a playoff spot, but I see that it cost me $150. We have payouts along the way and it bumped me from points and record pays. 20 pts from him yesterday was needed.

He has disappointed more often than not. He still has a better floor than guys like Dak and the ceiling with him can change so quickly. 

Pretty much cost me a playoff spot unless I get a huge game from Michel and/or Ertz tonight. Just don't see that happening.

4 hours ago, gilthorp said:

same exact scenario as me. Our league charges 5 bucks per move and at the end of the regular season , best record and high points splits all the free agents / trade money . I am up 22 going into tonight . I have ertz , he has cards d and jefferson. Any points from lamar would have been massive for me . we shall see . Its about 850 bucks on the line 

13 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Have you seen Lamar lately? He blows, he'll cost you a playoff game. Tua is guaranteed 20 this week. 

20 points guaranteed :rolleyes:   What scoring system are you using, must be higher than my league since the QB scores against the Jets aren't often above 20 (just 3 times this year in 11 games, average is about 17). 

You've been pimping him awfully hard this week, and I wonder how many people who do projections for a living (e.g. DMD) have him that high this week. 

27 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

20 points guaranteed :rolleyes:   What scoring system are you using, must be higher than my league since the QB scores against the Jets aren't often above 20 (just 3 times this year in 11 games, average is about 17). 

You've been pimping him awfully hard this week, and I wonder how many people who do projections for a living (e.g. DMD) have him that high this week. 

I have Tua going for 255 yards passing, 15 yards rushing, and 2 TDs. That's 19.5 points in most leagues.

That being said, I could easily see 260-280 yards and 3 TDs too.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Semifinals week.  I have Lamar Jackson.  My backups are Tua and Big ben.  I reallyt don't want to make that decision.  Hoping Jackson plays.

Honestly, Tua vs. the Jets should easily get you 20 points as a floor, with 25-27 being the top end.  You think a gimpy Jackson is getting that?  I am in a league where Jackson's my only option, so rolling with him.  But had I snuck into the playoffs in another, I was going to be choosing between Lamar and Taysom and would have likely gone Taysom there.