[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lamar Jackson carted to locker room

DMD

47 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Have you seen what opposing QBs are doing to the Jets? Waddle is going to go off as well. 

Yes I looked at the stats and FF points scored by every QB that faced the Jets this year, and most did not get 20+ points, that is why I wondered about scoring methods and how you were guaranteeing at least 20. (That would mean they average well above 20, since some lower games would occur.)

I was off on my numbers before, there were 4 games of 20 or more in my league, and average is about 17.5.  They've been worse recently, their average in first 4 weeks was under 13 points, but almost 19 in the last 4 games. 

Not saying he's a bad option, just wondering how you guarantee it, and what people get from you if he fails to reach that score. ;) 

waddle is out.  Big break for the Jets.

Do you guys still favor  Tua over Roethlisberger this week ?  I'd be surprised if Jackson plays and even if he does, there are problems.  

SoI have Tua and Ben. I can pick up Heinicke, Ryan, Bridgewater who are free agents.  I guess I should put this in the help forum, but the issue has been raised.

Just now, Dcat said:

waddle is out.  Big break for the Jets.

Do you guys still favor  Tua over Roethlisberger this week ?  I'd be surprised if Jackson plays and even if he does, there are problems.  

SoI have Tua and Ben. I can pick up Heinicke, Ryan, Bridgewater who are free agents.  I guess I should put this in the help forum, but the issue has been raised.

Over Ben? I'd favor you over Ben. This definitely hurts Tua's stock a bit but he's still a great play this week. 

• Haha 1