squirrelmastr21

Drop Chase Edmonds for Rhamondre Stevenson?

Recommended Posts

I’m considering dropping Chase Edmonds for Rhamondre Stevenson (PPR league). If Damien Harris is out next week then Stevenson could win my playoff game. I don’t see myself starting Edmonds unless James Conner gets hurt. So who would you pick? I guess they are both handcuffs but Harris was injured last week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

It's playoff week. Don't take unnecessary risks. Who else do you have? 

I went ahead and dropped Edmonds. I don’t see him helping me in the playoffs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, squirrelmastr21 said:

I went ahead and dropped Edmonds. I don’t see him helping me in the playoffs.

 

Just curious, did you see Conner limping after the 2nd to last play last night?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/13/2021 at 3:47 PM, squirrelmastr21 said:

I’m considering dropping Chase Edmonds for Rhamondre Stevenson (PPR league). If Damien Harris is out next week then Stevenson could win my playoff game. I don’t see myself starting Edmonds unless James Conner gets hurt. So who would you pick? I guess they are both handcuffs but Harris was injured last week.

Unfortunately, Conner is hurt and is getting an MRI….I’d put a waiver back in to get chase back..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/14/2021 at 2:47 PM, Montana is da Man said:

 

Just curious, did you see Conner limping after the 2nd to last play last night?  

Yea I knew he was possibly hurt. I just didn’t see myself starting Edmonds even if Conner was hurt. I don’t see Edmonds getting the goal line job if Conner is out. I could have dropped Sony Michel or Stevenson to keep Edmonds. I think Edmonds has the lowest ceiling which is why I dropped him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, squirrelmastr21 said:

Yea I knew he was possibly hurt. I just didn’t see myself starting Edmonds even if Conner was hurt. I don’t see Edmonds getting the goal line job if Conner is out. I could have dropped Sony Michel or Stevenson to keep Edmonds. I think Edmonds has the lowest ceiling which is why I dropped him.

I don't think it was necessarily a back-breaking mistake, but don't expect big numbers from Rhamondre this week. Indy is a pass-funnel defense, and it looks like Harris will get the start, at least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, 8rattoon said:

I don't think it was necessarily a back-breaking mistake, but don't expect big numbers from Rhamondre this week. Indy is a pass-funnel defense, and it looks like Harris will get the start, at least.

Yea I’m going for upside. I can start DJ Moore or Christian Kirk in the flex if needed. But If Damien Harris or Darrell Henderson don’t play Michel and Stevenson become week winners.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even if Harris is out, which doesn't look like the case, I'd have pause with Stevenson. Except for Fournette and Henry, Indy has shut down the run this year.

 

Having said all that, I'm starting him this week out of necessity.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, 8rattoon said:

Even if Harris is out, which doesn't look like the case, I'd have pause with Stevenson. Except for Fournette and Henry, Indy has shut down the run this year.

 

Having said all that, I'm starting him this week out of necessity.

True. Wasn’t really looking at the matchup, just think Stevenson is a stud.

 

Wow just announced Damien Harris Out and Conner/Edmonds active. Now I have to decide between Stevenson and Conner splitting touches.

Edited by squirrelmastr21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 8rattoon said:

Even if Harris is out, which doesn't look like the case, I'd have pause with Stevenson. Except for Fournette and Henry, Indy has shut down the run this year.

 

Having said all that, I'm starting him this week out of necessity.

 

Harris is out this week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.