Sign in to follow this  
Hayduke

QB start

Have Russell Wilson and Joe Burrow in PPR league.

Wondering if I drop one of those QB’s or another player to pick up Tua this week?

First round of the playoffs and need the win.

7 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

I would not drop either of them and I'd start both over Tua

@Montana is da Man who would you start between the two?  Currently Wilson slotted in to start.

tua has the jets which is why the appeal.

I dropped Wilson for Tua this week, I have Cousins and can't decide which to start.  Playing the Jets is the positive for Tua plus volume and possibility of no clear running game.  Cousins has Cook to give the ball to.  So I really don't have an answer for you I guess just here for the responses to help me make my decision.  I have been terrible at picking the qb spot all year, I have been winning without having strong qb play.   

4 hours ago, mtraider27 said:

I dropped Wilson for Tua this week, I have Cousins and can't decide which to start.  Playing the Jets is the positive for Tua plus volume and possibility of no clear running game.  Cousins has Cook to give the ball to.  So I really don't have an answer for you I guess just here for the responses to help me make my decision.  I have been terrible at picking the qb spot all year, I have been winning without having strong qb play.   

@mtraider27 other option which I just acted on was to drop the Texan D whom I had just picked up to start over the Pats D and pick up Tua...favorable match up but it is the playoff's do I start him over Wilson or Burrown in your opinions?

@Montana is da Man

I really have done a bad job at picking qbs so I am going to see what the consensus is on the board this week.  It seems that others are having the same problem.  

4 hours ago, League_Champion said:

I love Tua this week but I'd start Wilson if between he and Burrow. 

@League_Champion you mean you'd start wilson over burrow and tua...?

48 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I'd start Tua over all of them, that's just me 

Minshew ate the jets alive on short notice, didn the?  I have to think Tua is a really strong start this week.