[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Playoff pickup

I am in a 12 team PPR league where 4 teams make the playoffs.  I am in the playoffs.  We are only allowed 1 pickup throughout the playoffs.  

My starting rbs currently are Mixon and Eli Mitchell.

My backup rbs are Wilson, Sanders, McKissic and Perine.  

With Mitchell questionable,  should I pick up Stevenson or Penny for this week?  Or would you be comfortable rolling with Wilson, Sanders or McKissic?  

If you can wait it out and see what Harris's status is today and Saturday I would.  Hamstrings are dangerous and if it lingers or he tweaks it Stevenson can be a huge boost to a backfield for the playoffs.  He's currently holding a bench spot for this reason on my team.  

16 minutes ago, mtraider27 said:

If you can wait it out and see what Harris's status is today and Saturday I would.  Hamstrings are dangerous and if it lingers or he tweaks it Stevenson can be a huge boost to a backfield for the playoffs.  He's currently holding a bench spot for this reason on my team.  

I can wait.....but im sure others have him in their sites too......if for no other reason than to block me.  But the 1 move over 2 weeks makes it really hard.  I think my rbs are weaker than my wrs.  I also have the #1 waiver spot of the 4 teams so if somebody gets injured on Sunday, id be guaranteed to get next weeks hot pickup for the championship. 

My wrs are Adams, AJ Brown, M. Williams, Van Jefferson

We start 2 rbs and 2 wrs......no flex

On 12/16/2021 at 8:47 AM, Montana is da Man said:

I am in a 12 team PPR league where 4 teams make the playoffs.  I am in the playoffs.  We are only allowed 1 pickup throughout the playoffs.  

My starting rbs currently are Mixon and Eli Mitchell.

My backup rbs are Wilson, Sanders, McKissic and Perine.  

With Mitchell questionable,  should I pick up Stevenson or Penny for this week?  Or would you be comfortable rolling with Wilson, Sanders or McKissic?  

This seems like a ridiculous rule. I think you need to hold them waiver until absolutely necessary. Do you have 2 QBs/2 TEs? You could lose any given starter to COVID at any moment or games could get canceled. I would hold it for as long as possible.

4 hours ago, squirrelmastr21 said:

This seems like a ridiculous rule. I think you need to hold them waiver until absolutely necessary. Do you have 2 QBs/2 TEs? You could lose any given starter to COVID at any moment or games could get canceled. I would hold it for as long as possible.

Nope, 1 qb and 1 te.  I would also need to carry 2 def and 2 k's

I agree its a crappy rule but its been a rule for 25 years