[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 15 Chat

darin3

2 minutes ago, gilthorp said:

My personal slide continues. Oh well.

Looking more like TB and GB are the best in the NFC. The AFC is anyone's really. Total crapshoot.

If the Cowboys were playing like it was 6 weeks ago, I'd put them in that category as well. However, they seem to play down to their opponent's level and Dak feels off.  I think the Rams also need to be mentioned with the Bucs and Packers and are as much of a threat to represent the NFC in the SB. 

This PIT/TEN game has the feel of a playoff game in January.  In a weird way, it gets me excited for FF to be over with, so I can just focus on enjoying good football, without any rooting interest in specific players. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Gopher said:

This PIT/TEN game has the feel of a playoff game in January.  In a weird way, it gets me excited for FF to be over with, so I can just focus on enjoying good football, without any rooting interest in specific players. 

So, not running your playoff league this year if I'm reading this correctly. 

18 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Oh man, did Kyler M get yanked?  I see a lot fo colt mcCoy comeing across the screen. 

Game was out of hand, no reason to have him get injured?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Big John said:

What is with the spot in Pittsburgh?

Wasn't even close to a first down.  Huge win for Pitt, Huge loss for Tennessee. 

Edited by irish

33 minutes ago, irish said:

So, not running your playoff league this year if I'm reading this correctly. 

No, I still plan to.  But, that's different.  Having a player or two in each game, versus weeks like this one where I've got nine different playoff matchups going.  Considering that six of the leagues where I'm still alive are IDP dynasties, it feels like just about every play matters.  Meaning I've got a defensive player or two going from just about every team.  I typically just watch the RZ on Sundays, and this week it's nerve-wracking to say the least.  

2 hours ago, Gopher said:

No, I still plan to.  But, that's different.  Having a player or two in each game, versus weeks like this one where I've got nine different playoff matchups going.  Considering that six of the leagues where I'm still alive are IDP dynasties, it feels like just about every play matters.  Meaning I've got a defensive player or two going from just about every team.  I typically just watch the RZ on Sundays, and this week it's nerve-wracking to say the least.  

OMG, that's insane!  You can't even live a normal life. 

2 minutes ago, gilthorp said:

Crazy play in that DEN/CIN game.

Jesus, I just read the play on CBS, can't wait to see it on the recaps later. 

51 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

This pains me.  Somewhat deeply. 

I will win my week, the guys who need to lose look like they will lose, as well. 

I wont get enough points to break the eventual tie because ...

Screen Shot 2021-12-19 at 6.54.33 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-19 at 7.29.10 PM.png

That blows but is classic FF.

• Haha 1