[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 15 Chat

darin3

Hindsight - should have played Davis.

Opponent having Higgins and D Johnson have opened to door slightly. Looks like it hinges on Kamara. He has to come up big tonight.

Hindsight - should have picked up Hundley and played him for Lamar in my other league. Tua just not enough there. Looks like it hinges on Stafford throwing a clunker.

15 minutes ago, gilthorp said:

Hindsight - should have played Davis.

Opponent having Higgins and D Johnson have opened to door slightly. Looks like it hinges on Kamara. He has to come up big tonight.

Hindsight - should have picked up Hundley and played him for Lamar in my other league. Tua just not enough there. Looks like it hinges on Stafford throwing a clunker.

Kamara with a big night is possible. Stafford throwing a clunker, not as likely. 

GL 

Oh boy, Godwin just got hit low and that knee bent in a really bad way and then he flipped and hit his head on the turf and his neck bent awkwardly. I wouldn't be shocked if Godwin just tore multiple ligaments in his knee. If he's okay, he's father is Gumby

Edited by irish

3 minutes ago, irish said:

Oh boy, Godwin just got hit low and that knee bent in a really bad way and then he flipped and hit his head on the turf. I wouldn't be shocked if Godwin just tore multiple ligaments in his knee. If he's okay, he's father is Gumby

As an AB owner, who has a WR problem next week, a Godwin injury would be huge 

Just now, purplemonster said:

As an AB owner, who has a WR problem next week, a Godwin injury would be huge 

Yeah it would.  However, Godwin came off the field under his own power and they're checking him out in the tent, so looking better then I expected. 

1 minute ago, irish said:

Yeah it would.  However, Godwin came off the field under his own power and they're checking him out in the tent, so looking better then I expected. 

it's bad mojo to root for injuries, so I hope he's fine. but regardless, the Bucs certainly aren't cutting AB now, even if they actually were considering it

Edited by purplemonster

4 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

it's bad mojo to root for injuries, so I hope he's fine. but regardless, the Bucs certainly aren't cutting AB now, even if they actually were considering it

True.  Evans just caught a ball and took a big hit where his head bounced off the turf. Wow!

12 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Godwin, Evans and now fournette out for the game

Playing with backups. 

Fantasy football - we all love to hate it..

#1 seed going into the playoffs and regular season points winner,  and I got worked by the #8 seed!!

K Murray

J Taylor

A Kamara

C Godwin

T Higgins

DJ Moore

D Freeman

R Seals Jones

Cardinals D 

G Joseph

I'm down 70 with my 4th string TE (Hockenson, Hooper, L Thromas all TEs I lost to injury) and my kicker left.  Lost AJ Brown to injury this season as well.  

Good luck to the rest of you who still have hope!  

11 minutes ago, gilthorp said:

He panics. Makes 2 or 3 good throws and 10 bad ones. He isn't anything more than a gimmick.

I'm just glad that tonight he was better than Tom Brady.

😆⚜😆⚜😆⚜😆

Edited by rajncajn
  • Haha 1