[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 15 Chat

darin3

1 hour ago, Big John said:

Evans - hamstring - doubtful

Godwin - knee - questionable

Fournette - hamstring - out

Can't remember the last time I saw a team have so many studs get hurt.

16 hours ago, irish said:

Wasn't even close to a first down.  Huge win for Pitt, Huge loss for Tennessee. 

The spot was horrible, then the measurement sure looked really close (ball almost touching the pole) I was waiting for the ref to get his index card out to check it. Then Vrabel is pointing at it like "sure looks like a first down". It would be nice if replay could be used to correct some more of that, like the stupid call on the field that it was a fumble in one game when it was clear the runner was down (corrected by the booth). 

Titans laid a goose egg in the 2nd half and deserved to lose that game. Hate seeing PIT win, but they gutted it out. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, rajncajn said:

I laughed so hard I cried...

How is that NOT a taunting penalty? Remember the player who took a few steps towards the opposing sideline and said something a while back and got called for taunting?  Oh right, goats have their own rule book.

Like many who are tired of Tom it was wonderful to see him rattled and trashing equipment on the sideline because his team was getting clobbered. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

How is that NOT a taunting penalty? Remember the player who took a few steps towards the opposing sideline and said something a while back and got called for taunting?  Oh right, goats have their own rule book.

Like many who are tired of Tom it was wonderful to see him rattled and trashing equipment on the sideline because his team was getting clobbered. 

I'm glad they didn't call it. The same way I'm glad they didn't call CJ Gadrner-Johnson after Brady fumbled.

I didn't see the Pats-Colts game Saturday (no NFLN on AT&T U-Verse) but ran across this today, some pretty funny reactions to Belichik apologizing to the the media for being short with them after the loss. 

https://ftw.usatoday.com/lists/patrots-bill-belichick-apologized-to-the-media-on-monday-and-nfl-fans-had-lots-of-jokes

17 hours ago, irish said:

OMG, that's insane!  You can't even live a normal life. 

Yeah, it's a bit much.  I had cut back a year or two ago, then Covid "boredom" caused me to jump back into a few.  Undecided on what I'm doing next year, but I'm going to drop at least a couple of the FFPC leagues that I did this year.  I enjoy the different formats, but some of the rules are not my favorite.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Gopher said:

Yeah, it's a bit much.  I had cut back a year or two ago, then Covid "boredom" caused me to jump back into a few. Undecided on what I'm doing next year, but I'm going to drop at least a couple of the FFPC leagues that I did this year.  I enjoy the different formats, but some of the rules are not my favorite.

yeah... the reliance on points gets a bit frustrating when you lose out due to early exits.  thinking about best ball to account for that.

One team overcame a slue of injuries to finish 7-5, but lost tie-breakers because of lost pts in given weeks

mostert

landry

cmc

russ

kittle

plus other misc players in misc weeks

53 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Shouldn't the video in that tweet be the one of Brady throwing the tablet? 

Oh wait, the Tweet is from the DB he jawed with during the game, so its that video instead. (Had to search for "ceedy duce" to figure it out.)

This guy. :D