[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So what do you need on M/T NF

gilthorp

Strange week just gets a lot weirder as the week goes on.

League 1.04 - thanks to Godwin, Fournette, and Succop not choking me and Kamara out for the tap last night. I am down 8, he has Chicago D/ST. I need to play Njoku or Seals, and Sanders or Van in my flex. Leaning towards Njoku and Sanders.

League 1.14 - pretty complicated with an IDP component. Up 5. He has Stafford, Kendrick, and Sanders. I have Jacobs, either Thielen or Osborne, H Smith, and Myles Garrett.

Both could go either way, 

RTS Championship:

I'm ahead by 28.9 with Cooper Kupp yet to play.  Opponent has Mooney and Gibson.

RTS Championship: 
I'm ahead by 51.9 with Osborn and OBJ yet to play.  Opponent has Montgomery and Russell Wilson.

No guarantees, but I'd rather be me than them.

I was fortunate enough to have 1st round byes in a few leagues.  In the league where I am battling with @Gopher to move on, we're in a dogfight.

I'm up 32 (0.5 PPR, IDP/dynasty) going into Mon/Tues., but I'm still nervous.  He has Stafford, DK, Gay and TJ Edwards (LB from PHI).  I have Chubb, Garrett, Roquan Smith (who's questionable) and Harrison Smith.  

Still a bunch undecided for me....

AOTAOP (IDP Dynasty) - I'm up 41, with TE Conklin, PN Berry (yes, we use punters... LOL), and Safety X. Woods going against Renfroe, Aaron Donald, DJ Wonnum, R. Quinn, and Q. Diggs.  Like my chances, but it could be close.

ATAP (IDP Dynasty) - Down 9, with Mooney and Deablo (LV LB/S) going against Chubb, Jacobs, Kupp, and DT Payne.  Need a miracle in this one.  Mooney needs to outscore Chubb/Jacobs/Kupp, basically.  :unsure:

ConFusion (IDP Dynasty) - Up 48, with D. Smith and X. Woods going against Payne and TE Everett.  Should be good here. 

Dynasty Wars III (IDP Dynasty) - As @darin3 mentioned above, he's sitting pretty in this one, with a 32-point lead.  I need huge games from Stafford, DK, Gay, and PHI LB Edwards.  His 38 pts from Huntley killed me.  Not liking my chances, unless Roquan Smith ends up not playing.  :thinking:

Huddle CA League (Redraft tiered PPR) - In another epic playoff matchup with @Big Country in this league in which our history of battles goes back a decade.  He Kelce'd me early in the week, but I countered with a Herbert/Allen combo to keep it within reach.  BC then doubled down with Brandin Cooks yesterday.  Thought I was toast.  A couple scores from St. Brown and Robinson kept me within striking distance, and he then basically got nothing from Brady and Succup (while Kamara did the same for me).  We're now down to a couple of Jeffersons (Justin for him, Van for me), plus I have Njoku and the PHI defense.  Could go either way, and should come down to whether Van can stay within reach of Justin.  

Weapons of DMD (16-team redraft) - Up 52 in this one, with Jefferson left against Penny, Goedert, PK Elliott, and the MIN D.  Should be safe, but anything is possible.  

FFPC Classic (PPR Redraft) - Up 23, with Peoples-Jones, Jacobs, and the PHI defense going against Fields and Gibson.  I definitely have the advantage, but could go either way.  Would be great to win this league, as it would basically pay for my entire season of entry fees and then some.  

Other than that, still alive in two guillotines, a couple of byes in dynasties, and lost in one long-time local redraft, as well as another FFPC victory points league.  All in all, a decent week that could turn out to be great or pretty rough, depending on the next 36 hours.  

21 minutes ago, Gopher said:

Dynasty Wars III (IDP Dynasty) - As @darin3 mentioned above, he's sitting pretty in this one, with a 32-point lead.  I need huge games from Stafford, DK, Gay, and PHI LB Edwards.  His 38 pts from Huntley killed me.  Not liking my chances, unless Roquan Smith ends up not playing.  :thinking:

I'm kinda surprised Smith is still listed as questionable.  He managed a full practice Saturday, so crossing my fingers.  That's a good 15-18 points right there.

Good luck!

22 minutes ago, Gopher said:

Huddle CA League (Redraft tiered PPR) - In another epic playoff matchup with @Big Country in this league in which our history of battles goes back a decade.  He Kelce'd me early in the week, but I countered with a Herbert/Allen combo to keep it within reach.  BC then doubled down with Brandin Cooks yesterday.  Thought I was toast.  A couple scores from St. Brown and Robinson kept me within striking distance, and he then basically got nothing from Brady and Succup (while Kamara did the same for me).  We're now down to a couple of Jeffersons (Justin for him, Van for me), plus I have Njoku and the PHI defense.  Could go either way, and should come down to whether Van can stay within reach of Justin.  

May well be more than a decade for us in this league, but we have had some epic playoff battles. This week was not good for me for playoffs, as I think I have a good shot of going 0-3 (have one other team that had a bye this week).

Huddle CA League (Redraft Tiered PPR) - I've got the 9 point lead heading into tonight, but I am really not confident at all. I'd put you at about a 65-35 favorite unless I can get an epic game out of Justin Jefferson.

USDA (Non-PPR Dynasty) - I'm down 9 after getting very little from Kamara, Patterson, Diontae and really another lackluster Diontae performance. I have Stafford and Vikings D, he has Wilson, Cook and Gibson - only saving grace is it is non-PPR, but I'd say I've got maybe a 5% shot in this league.

CORE (PPR Auction/Salary Cap Contract Dynasty)-  I'm not making the comeback here. Brady hurt me here as well, along with Patterson and Claypool. I'm down 5 with Goedert to go, @alchico  still has Renfrow, Samuel and Elliott. 

12 hours ago, gilthorp said:

Strange week just gets a lot weirder as the week goes on.

League 1.04 - thanks to Godwin, Fournette, and Succop not choking me and Kamara out for the tap last night. I am down 8, he has Chicago D/ST. I need to play Njoku or Seals, and Sanders or Van in my flex. Leaning towards Njoku and Sanders.

League 1.14 - pretty complicated with an IDP component. Up 5. He has Stafford, Kendrick, and Sanders. I have Jacobs, either Thielen or Osborne, H Smith, and Myles Garrett.

Both could go either way, 

Less than 31 from Stafford and Sanders. I don't like my chances here. Need Stafford to throw 3-4 picks and Sanders not to do much.

But, I'm down and need 15 from Sanders in my other league, unless I choose Van. 

I see this being a double let down. lol

21 hours ago, Gopher said:

Still a bunch undecided for me.... Updates....

AOTAOP (IDP Dynasty) - I'm up 41, with TE Conklin, PN Berry (yes, we use punters... LOL), and Safety X. Woods going against Renfroe, Aaron Donald, DJ Wonnum, R. Quinn, and Q. Diggs.  Like my chances, but it could be close.  Holy crap!  I got Wonnum'ed last night.  Never saw that coming.... 31.5 pts from a guy who had previously scored about 65 all year.  Another 16 from Quinn, 8 from Renfroe, and I'm done.  My three combined for 15-ish, and he's now tied me, but still has Donald and Diggs to play.  Oh well... It was a miracle I had made it this far, considering my offense to start the year consisted of McCaffrey, Woods, Thielen, Waller, etc.  Over 20 guys went to IR on this team alone.  Ugh.

ATAP (IDP Dynasty) - Down 9, with Mooney and Deablo (LV LB/S) going against Chubb, Jacobs, Kupp, and DT Payne.  Need a miracle in this one.  Mooney needs to outscore Chubb/Jacobs/Kupp, basically.  :unsure:  Stick a fork in me here as well.  At least I saw this one coming.  

Dynasty Wars III (IDP Dynasty) - As @darin3 mentioned above, he's sitting pretty in this one, with a 32-point lead.  I need huge games from Stafford, DK, Gay, and PHI LB Edwards.  His 38 pts from Huntley killed me.  Not liking my chances, unless Roquan Smith ends up not playing.  :thinking: Oof.  His guys did about what was expected.  The Chubb TD hurt, as I had Njoku going in another league.  Down 82, with Stafford, DK, Gay, and Edwards left.  Really need an offensive slugfest in this LAR/SEA game.  Not sure that's going to happen.  But, if I can get around 300/3 from Stafford (27 pts), 100 yards and a score from DK (let's say 7 catches.... that's 19.5 pts), a couple of long FG's from Gay (13), that leaves around 22-23 needed from Edwards.  Certainly doable, but I need all four guys firing on all cylinders.  Giving myself a 25% chance here.  

Huddle CA League (Redraft tiered PPR) - In another epic playoff matchup with @Big Country in this league in which our history of battles goes back a decade.  He Kelce'd me early in the week, but I countered with a Herbert/Allen combo to keep it within reach.  BC then doubled down with Brandin Cooks yesterday.  Thought I was toast.  A couple scores from St. Brown and Robinson kept me within striking distance, and he then basically got nothing from Brady and Succup (while Kamara did the same for me).  We're now down to a couple of Jeffersons (Justin for him, Van for me), plus I have Njoku and the PHI defense.  Could go either way, and should come down to whether Van can stay within reach of Justin.  Need 17 from Van Jefferson and the Eagles D.  Feel like this might be the one that comes down to the final drive/play in whichever game finishes last.  Really could have used that Njoku TD.  

FFPC Classic (PPR Redraft) - Up 23, with Peoples-Jones, Jacobs, and the PHI defense going against Fields and Gibson.  I definitely have the advantage, but could go either way.  Would be great to win this league, as it would basically pay for my entire season of entry fees and then some.  Up 23, with PHI D going against Gibson.  Another close one, potentially.  

22 hours ago, gilthorp said:

Less than 31 from Stafford and Sanders. I don't like my chances here. Need Stafford to throw 3-4 picks and Sanders not to do much.

But, I'm down and need 15 from Sanders in my other league, unless I choose Van. 

I see this being a double let down. lol

34.1 from Stafford/Sanders sinks me by 2.3. Crap.

15.6 from Sanders gives me the win by 1.21.

This crazy game sucks.

• Like 1

Huddle CA League (Redraft Tiered PPR) - I've got the 9 point lead heading into tonight, but I am really not confident at all. I'd put you ( @Gopher )at about a 65-35 favorite unless I can get an epic game out of Justin Jefferson.

UPDATE: Pulled out a 10 point win which surprises the heck out of me. Kamara's stinker along with Van Jefferson and the Eagles D doing very little let me edge this one out.

USDA (Non-PPR Dynasty) - I'm down 9 after getting very little from Kamara, Patterson, Diontae and really another lackluster Diontae performance. I have Stafford and Vikings D, he has Wilson, Cook and Gibson - only saving grace is it is non-PPR, but I'd say I've got maybe a 5% shot in this league.

UPDATE: As expected I lost, but the less than stellar showings from Wilson, Cook and Gibson made it a lot closer than I expected, only losing by 7 points.

CORE (PPR Auction/Salary Cap Contract Dynasty)-  I'm not making the comeback here. Brady hurt me here as well, along with Patterson and Claypool. I'm down 5 with Goedert to go, @alchico  still has Renfrow, Samuel and Elliott. 

UPDATE: Goedert had a great game, and unfortunately for @alchico once Samuel was declared out, Boston Scott was his only eligible player to be able to put in. Always the chance of a stat correction come Thursday, but as of now I squeaked out a 0.30 point win.