[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So what do you need on M/T NF

gilthorp

3 hours ago, millworkguy said:

What an awful set of games to go out in ff with.  5 playoff matches,  4 loses,  2 teams still going on. 

Makes me seriously questioning my commitment to next season, .

Dude, if I'm reading this right, you made playoffs in 6 of your leagues - not sure how many you are in, if it's like me it's probably too many, but making playoffs in 6 leagues is pretty damn good.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, millworkguy said:

What an awful set of games to go out in ff with.  5 playoff matches,  4 loses,  2 teams still going on. 

Makes me seriously questioning my commitment to next season, .

Wait, 6 playoff teams? These are first world fantasy problems you entitled manager! :lol:

• Haha 1

2 playoffs:

1- unfortunate loss. i ended up with the 2nd highest point total for the week. played the highest, who have several players greatly out perform their weekly averages... while most of mine under performed

2- tuesday night miracle: i was down about 45 with howard, d. smith, gay, and kupp going vs, henderson and gainwell.... won by 2 pts.  same league last year lost in the 1st round of playoffs by 1 due to a hugh week from montgomery

6 hours ago, Big Country said:

Dude, if I'm reading this right, you made playoffs in 6 of your leagues - not sure how many you are in, if it's like me it's probably too many, but making playoffs in 6 leagues is pretty damn good.

6 of 7, in dynasty.  Some leagues I've juggled 12 plus I.r. in leagues that max out with 5 spots..

Just morning after disappointment,  but I'll be cutting back,  for sure 

1 hour ago, millworkguy said:

6 of 7, in dynasty.  Some leagues I've juggled 12 plus I.r. in leagues that max out with 5 spots..

Just morning after disappointment,  but I'll be cutting back,  for sure 

We've all been there - just call her an Uber and fuggetaboutit