[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fields is terrible!

1fastdoc

This is the first Bears game I've watched this year.  OMG, I feel bad for Bears fans.   Having to sit in that stadium, freeze your ass off and watch Fields make terrible decisions over and over must be awful.  My heart goes out to them.  

Seriously though, how is he a starting QB?  6 passing TD, 10 INT, 2 rushing TD.  

I'm 48 and I don't like the cold but I'm thinking of trying out for the job.  Pays better than medicine.

He continues to try and run away and thinks he can outrun or out muscle the defenders. He still doesn't get the difference in talent at the NFL level compared to what he faced in college. 

And what the hell was up with Nagy in that game?  Did the Bears front office tell him he can keep his job next year if he acts like a tool all game screaming at the refs and being a petulant child. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, gilthorp said:

Stay out of 3rd and 18, 20, 24, & 25. 

3rd & 17 - Don't commit holding penalties on first down

3rd & 24 - Don't get sacked for a 14 yard loss on first down (at least they recovered the fumble)

3rd & 25 - Don't get sacked for another 14 yard loss

3rd & 20 - Don't commit stupid penalties (defending your QB is fine, but taking it too far hurts your team)

I remember one sack he had a chance to throw it, double pumped and then had to eat the ball. 

3 minutes ago, gilthorp said:

Oh I am sorry because facts matter. It was indeed 3rd and 17 and not 3rd and 18. My apologies to stevegrab.

What an asinine post, my entire post was not "Gil was wrong" in fact I didn't even point out the mistake. I simply looked at the play-by-play to find these 3rd and long situations and what created them. That is what needs to be avoided. 

Or in terms Gil will understand :moon: 

• Sad 2