Sign in to follow this  
Montana is da Man

Pick my WR2 for the title

Full ppr with 5 bonus points @ 100 yards receiving.  Playing the team that dominated all season however in our league history I've never lost to him.  It'd be a bad time to break that trend.

Wr2 has been bad for me since I lost Robert Woods

My Wrs are:

Diggs vs Atlanta

Van Jefferson @ Baltimore 

Davonte Parker @ Tenn

Joshua Palmer vs Den

Options to pick up:

Elijah Moore vs TB

Mclaurin vs Philly

Boyd vs KC

Lazard or MVS vs Minn

Edited by Montana is da Man

It's difficult to not go Diggs. Think the snow will let up in the morning according to current reports. If you're not comfortable with that if he plays I would then lean Moore. Saying rain in the morning & evening. 

5 minutes ago, FastSteve said:

It's difficult to not go Diggs. Think the snow will let up in the morning according to current reports. If you're not comfortable with that if he plays I would then lean Moore. Saying rain in the morning & evening. 

I should have specified,  Diggs is my wr1

Looking at everyone else for my wr2

Also updated it because I picked up Joshua Palmer earlier

Edited by Montana is da Man

Moore if plays. If not I would lean Boyd. He still seems to have a solid floor & CIN is likely to be in shootout with Burrow coming off a hell of a game. 

I like Boyd or MVS - matchups are good.  The rankings always seem to put McLaurin higher (I have him too), but honestly there is nothing consistent coming from him and even when they get down big, it doesn’t seem to help his production.

14 hours ago, Northern said:

I like Boyd or MVS - matchups are good.  The rankings always seem to put McLaurin higher (I have him too), but honestly there is nothing consistent coming from him and even when they get down big, it doesn’t seem to help his production.

Yeah, his last 4 or 5 weeks haven't been good.  He is the biggest name no doubt.