Help - Need to Sit Two!

tsites

Two have to sit this weekend. I'm going for 2nd place overall and to win the head to head championship. Toughest decision I've had to make. They are all top tier... Thanks for the help!

Damien Harris vs. Jaguars

Ronald Jones @ Jets

D. Montgomery vs. Giants

Rashaad Penny vs. Lions

Stephon Diggs vs. Falcons

Tee Higgins vs. Chiefs

AJ Brown vs. Miami

18 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

He is the most TD dependent and will have a semi timeshare with Stevenson

Yes, I looked it up and both games where Harris got multiple touchdowns (2 vs. Jets and 3 vs. Bills), Stevenson was out of the lineup. However Harris did have a 31 point game against the Bills in week 13 where he broke a long TD which padded his numbers. So there is that breakaway potential. But I'm leaning toward starting Higgins over Harris this week. Definitely benching Penny, although he could have a big week too.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Big John said:

Thanks for that.  What are everyone's thoughts about Tee Higgins vs Damien Harris?  I am concerned about the KC pass defense. Higgins up until a few weeks ago had a tendency to disappear in games. I think its down to these two now.

Edited by tsites

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

Higgins over harris

That's what I did. Turns out Penny, Monty and Harris were the stars. I sat Penny and Harris. Who knew?

Edited by tsites

1 hour ago, Montana is da Man said:

I was completely wrong on this one.  My bad 

It was a very difficult call to make. I actually had Harris in the lineup and changed to Higgins last second. I knew the ball would be flying to keep up with KC, I just had the wrong receiver! If only we had a crystal ball right?  I still won the Head to Head championship based on the heroics of one Russell Wilson!