Sign in to follow this  
Boatcrew2

Please help set lineup!!

Help me set my lineup for championship week please!!

RB Dalvin Cook
RB Najie Harris

WR Antonio Brown
WR AJ Brown

Flx Ronald Jones
Flx Sony Michelle

Bench - Justin Jefferson, Tee Higgins. Zeke. Darrel Williams. Javonte Williams. CEH. Damien Harris. 

Feel like i had to bench Jefferson with the news of Kirk Cousins being Out. Thinking of flexing Tee Higgins but feel like Ronald Jones / Sony Michelle will both see 20 touches and have pretty high floors. 

Would you guys make any changes?

Man, good players all around.

First, let me advise (and I need to take my own advice) is: Don't Tinker. Once you set your lineup and you're sure, then outside of any status/health changes you should leave your lineup alone. This is a challenging decision, but respect your own choices once you've made them.

IMO I would play Darrel Williams over Najee Harris; opportunity coupled with easier scoring chances, and in a potentially higher scoring game, makes him my choice.

I agree with benching Justin Jefferson in your case, although I'm starting him because my other options are nil. However, I would keep a sharp ear out for AB's health tomorrow morning and have Higgins ready to swap out with him. Those two are close IMO, with their respective games, so any health difference would cause me to put Tee in.

Best of luck!

• Like 1