[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 17 Chat

League_Champion

17 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

On CBS they ranked dak as the 3rd best qb with projected 18 points snd Stafford as the 4th qb with 23 points.  Projections from CBS, yahoo and ESPN are worthless

I am just lucky this guy had some tough choices. He played Diggs and Higgins and Rojo in flex. Chase and Lockett were the odd ones out. 

1 minute ago, SeductiveNun said:

This KC/Cincy finish is infuriating. Kick the damn FG and play some defense. Is this the kind of crap that analytics suggests? 

I think it has more to do with Mahomes on the other side.  cin got a big break with the d hold in the ez

2 minutes ago, SeductiveNun said:

This KC/Cincy finish is infuriating. Kick the damn FG and play some defense. Is this the kind of crap that analytics suggests? 

It worked out in their favor.

Cool to see the Bengals have a dynamic offense for the first time in forever 

It worked out, but only because of the penalty as Bier mentioned. The defense had kept the Chiefs offense in check the entire 2nd half, but I  suppose the obligatory “prevent defense” would have still given Mahomes a chance at the end. Just because I guess.