Recommended Posts

If Najee Harris doesn't get another touch, I'm going to lose a championship by 1 point.  That sucks enough as it is but losing 2 points on a meaningless David Montgomery interception while the Bears we were winning by 26 is going to haunt me for a long time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Baker is a shrimp who needs to be rolled out to complete passes. It would also help if they didn't leave a rookie 4th round draft pick alone at LT to block Watt all night. Oh and run the damn ball (of course early on the Steelers stuffed them several times). And stop committing damn penalties, and dropping passes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice sendoff for a sexual predator.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stevegrab said:

Baker is a shrimp who needs to be rolled out to complete passes. It would also help if they didn't leave a rookie 4th round draft pick alone at LT to block Watt all night. Oh and run the damn ball (of course early on the Steelers stuffed them several times). And stop committing damn penalties, and dropping passes. 

 

Or if they had a stud RB to hand it off to. Ohhh wait, they do and didn't. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, League_Champion said:

 

Or if they had a stud RB to hand it off to. Ohhh wait, they do and didn't. 

 

Chubb had a rib injury and required some rest during the game. (Was reported after the game.) He had one nice runs but also got stuffed on about half his carries by the PIT defense that was supposed to be weak against the run. 

 

I know facts don't matter to you, Chubb had 12 carries for 58 yards, 32 of those yards came on his second carry of the game, his carries by quarter

1 = 2-, 32, 4

2 = 1

3 = 3, 4, 7, 3, 6, 0  - that 3,4 was the first series, and on 3rd and 3 maybe they should have run, but the way it was going PIT would stop it

4 = 2-, 2

 

Hardly a stellar game. But hey, just rip on the Browns all day if that makes you feel better. I know you mostly do it to rile me up, but your opinion could not matter any less to me. You're no football expert despite pretending to be one here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

. I know you mostly do it to rile me up, but your opinion could not matter any less to me. You're no football expert despite pretending to be one here. 

 

Was I wrong? Mayfield is NOT a starting NFL Quarterback, OBJ was NOT the problem and the Browns won't win crap as long as they think Baker Mayfield is any better than the Keenums of the World. I was right, say it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.