[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

App help, please?

commishguy

Long time commish on nfl.com has determined that the Fantasy App is a failure, browser and mobile. 
The glitches during required App functions are interfering with basic league operations. 
For 12 years I enjoyed the features like stories and polls and trophies on the most popular fantasy site. 
I expected nfl.com to be at the forefront of innovation and excellence, but I'm starting to believe they regret becoming a fantasy App provider .
If ever a support staffer does respond to a request that is about App performance, there is no clue how to resolve or give-a-crap. 
The latest glitch shows in the week 18 scheduling for a no-playoff 20-team league. Team #20 plays against nobody, and another team plays twice.
Trying to change it gives "There was an error. Something is invalid with your schedule changes. Please try again."
Any advise? Yours, commishguy

Depends on what you need, but if it's a relatively basic league then Yahoo, ESPN, CBS etc. are all adequate.

If you need something a bit more detailed/customized or are doing a keeper/dynasty, then myfantasyleague or rtports are probably your best bets.

The majority of my leagues are on myfantasyleague as they handle keepers, future draft picks, auction, IDP and blind bidding well, my local family league and the league my wife does with a bunch of her friends which are very simple setups are on Yahoo.

• Like 1

Also just FYI, this section of The Huddle forums is for getting help using the forum. The majority of the members here don't even look at this forum. 

The initial post complaining about some app totally not related to The Huddle web site seemed totally out place, like you thought this was the support site for NFL.com.