[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Clown Game

DMD

Just now, Big John said:

There will be plenty of parking available as they will all come out of one car.

As obvious a joke as this is, it had me literally laughing out loud. 

Fits perfectly if they're season ticket holders and expected a rapid turn around with Urban and Trevor.

The lawsuit is pretty silly, the Jaguars are not doing this, their fans are. Funny that the company had an out if Meyer was no longer the coach, that's the one good decision the Jags have made this season. 

23 minutes ago, Finn5033 said:

So much for a clown show. Put a butt whooping on the Colts and ruined their season

Took the pressure off! I liked the fact they had a fan game in the middle of the football game and the lady fan had a question with choices A,B,C and she chose "D, fire Baalke" and the fans apparently cheered wildly. Sounds like they were having fun 

1 hour ago, Bobby Brown said:

Saw the score.  I just assumed that Colts were already in.

How do you get dominated by the Jags with season on the line?

I think the Colts thought they were in too - but Pittsburgh beating Baltimore changed that.  Good thing they have Carson Wentz as their QB of the future and lost a 1st and a 3rd as well as a spot in the playoffs.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2