[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

# 1 pick Playoff League

jalvara

Who should I draft with the number 1 pick? It's a 6 point passing TD league. I've narrowed it down to 3 and here are my concerns with each:

Rodgers- He can only play 3 games at most since he has a 1st round bye. But I think the Packer are poised to make it to the SB.

Brady- He may have a hard time without Godwin and Brown. Also, if the Bucs make it to the NFC title game I like the Packers over them.

Mahomes- He may not be forced to throw much, also the Chief will probably face the Bills in the second round and I'm not confident they win that game. 

Edited by jalvara

1 hour ago, jalvara said:

Who should I draft with the number 1 pick? It's a 6 point passing TD league. I've narrowed it down to 3 and here are my concerns with each:

Rodgers- He can only play 3 games at most since he has a 1st round bye. But I think the Packer are poised to make it to the SB.

Brady- He may have a hard time without Godwin and Brown. Also, if the Bucs make it to the NFC title game I like the Packers over them.

Mahomes- He may not be forced to throw much, also the Chief will probably face the Bills in the second round and I'm not confident they win that game. 

Since I have the Cheifs going to the Superbowl I'd probably start with Mahomes. Does the Superbowl count in this league? 

Edited by League_Champion
  • Like 1

Yes the Superbowl counts. Format is as follows.

Round 1- The top 4 scoring teams after the first 2 playoff rounds advance to Round 2.

Round 2- Scores reset to zero and the top 2 scoring teams from the Championship playoff games only  advance to the final

Round 3- Scores reset to zero and the top scoring team from the Superbowl only wins.