League_Champion

Michael Phelps: NCAA’s Lia Thomas issue shows need for level playing field

:yay:

All the "open" minded people who allow this to happen will be the ones complaining the most in the next 5-10 years

37 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

It's not fair to those young ladies who have worked their asses off their whole lives to compete. 

i certainly agree

it goes beyond that tho, wasn't there an MMA guy who cut off his junk to compete with women and then seriously injured one? I know it's MMA, but still

On 1/18/2022 at 2:30 PM, LordOpie said:

i certainly agree

it goes beyond that tho, wasn't there an MMA guy who cut off his junk to compete with women and then seriously injured one? I know it's MMA, but still

But did you see the Trans swimmer? That a Man! People can call him/her whatever they want, that's a man of a man. It's not fair to these young ladies. 

Edited by League_Champion

2 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Jackie Robinson, are you sure about that?

"Transgender Penn swimmer breaks team rules, compares self to Jackie Robinson | Washington Examiner"

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/transgender-penn-swimmer-breaks-team-rules-compares-self-to-jackie-robinson

It is an illness :yay:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Where's the Science? 

lol, LC was #SteveGrabTriggered

:D

2 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Go figure

"Transgender swimmer Lia Thomas wins the 100m and 200m freestyle races against Harvard"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10430987/amp/Transgender-swimmer-Lia-Thomas-wins-100m-200m-freestyle-races-against-Harvard.html

Takes balls to do what he did

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, LordOpie said:

Takes balls to do what he did

Haha. A major sports news story and nobody wants to discuss it. Bring up Covid or guns and they go insane. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

I should put a dress on my Son and have him join the Girls Soccer or Softball team so he can get a scholarship. 

You'll break his brain

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

Haha. A major sports news story and nobody wants to discuss it. Bring up Covid or guns and they go insane. 

History remember this time not fondly

• Like 1

A University of Pennsylvania female swimmer is blowing the whistle about the perverted behavior of transgender swimming champion Lia Thomas in the locker room.

In the latest instance of civilization-destroying LGBT insanity, Thomas is winning swim meets as a biological man paired against biological women. Thomas is being celebrated as a hero and trendsetter by the media, even as “her” antics in the locker room cause women to feel uncomfortable and humiliated.

“It’s definitely awkward because Lia still has male body parts and is still attracted to women,” the whistleblower said to the Daily Mail.

Even though Thomas has a penis and testicles, :yay: “she” is allowed to masquerade as a woman and flaunt “her” male body parts in the locker room. All opposition to this madness has been swept under the rug in the name of tolerance and equality.

The case of Thomas shows how the LGBT agenda is destroying rationality and empowering mentally-ill perverts throughout society.

“The school was so focused on making sure Lia was okay, and doing everything they possibly could do for her, that they didn’t even think about the rest of us,” the teammate said. 

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/teammate-of-transgender-swimming-champion-blows-the-whistle-on-perverted-behavior-in-the-upenn-locker-room/

4 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

Even though Thomas has a penis and testicles, :yay: “she” is allowed to masquerade as a woman and flaunt “her” male body parts in the locker room

It's amazing, and if you have a problem with it then you're the problem. It's perverted, I wouldn't want my Daughter anywhere near that thing. 

• Like 2

Have we lost our minds? Her Dad is .0004% Black. Is this not an insult to REAL BLACKS who actually struggle to make it?

17635.jpeg

Edited by League_Champion
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Have we lost our minds?

Yes

• Like 1