League_Champion

Michael Phelps: NCAA’s Lia Thomas issue shows need for level playing field

59 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

download (31).png

If the movement isn't careful, they're going to piss of the average woman... Who is their biggest supporter

8 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

If the movement isn't careful, they're going to piss of the average woman... Who is their biggest supporter

And people like Steve have no problem with this. He's obviously not for Women's rights. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

And people like Steve have no problem with this. He's obviously not for Women's rights. 

I just found this and it's starting... Women are feeling disenfranchised and are unhappy.

I would've preferred these women talk about third party candidates instead of automatically jumping to the Republican party, who i feel is much better than the democrats, but also don't really represent the average American

A former Olympian running for the Senate has warned that Supreme Court nominee Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson’s refusal to define a woman “could send the women’s rights movement back decades.”

Eli Bremer, a pentathlete who competed at the 2008 Beijing Olympics, insisted that serious issues were raised by Jackson’s insistence Tuesday that she could not define a woman because she is “not a biologist.”

“If Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson is confirmed, I have no confidence in her ability to protect women,” Bremer told Fox News Digital.

“After all, how can you protect something that you cannot define?”

The Air Force veteran, running for a Senate seat in Colorado, said it was especially important given the intense focus over controversial transgender swimmer Lia Thomas.

“Defining a female in sport is the core issue of women’s rights in sport, which have been federally protected by the federal government for the last 50 years,” Bremer told Fox Digital.

https://nypost.com/2022/03/24/supreme-court-nominee-judge-ketanji-brown-wont-define-woman/

The crazy far lefties like Steve and Booby are self righteous hypocrites. So much so that they can't even comment on issues like this. You can't have it both ways, it's ok or it's not. And if REAL WOMEN say it's not ok, then it's not. Are you for Women's rights or not? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Republicans care about women's rights?   

Really???  Which ones, the right to be pregnant and barefoot, to be subservient to their man. 

You guys are outraged because these people are not "normal" in your view. No different than how gay people and other minorities have been treated thru history. Let me guess the GOP cares about them too.

Big shocker, this Bremer guy is another in the long line of people questioning the validity of the 2020 election. But he does at least accept Biden was elected. (So much for the Trump endorsement.) I wonder how these people think this questioning of election results and claims of "anomalies" if not outright fraud help generate trust in the election system? I guess they mean after they change the laws to favor Republicans their people will be more trusting. 

I am not far left, I am not a Progressive, I do not believe in Bernie Sanders or AOC and their ideas. 

Now back to the Snooki/Dopie echo chamber. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, stevegrab said:

I am not far left, I am not a Progressive, I do not believe in Bernie Sanders or AOC and their ideas

Don't lie. You have a poster of AOC over your bed. 

19 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Don't lie. You have a poster of AOC over your bed. 

And you cuddle up at night with a life size Trump doll.

2 hours ago, stevegrab said:

And you cuddle up at night with a life size Trump doll.

Don't blame me because you voted for Biden. None of this mess is Trump's doing. Stop making excuses, that's all Dems do anymore. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1