[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

49ers vs Packers (Saturday Night)

League_Champion

1 hour ago, irish said:

I hate the 49ers and would be pissed to see them move on. 

I hear you and know why you do and respect that! I too hate the cowboys more than any other team for the same reasons you hate the niners. Last week was my super bowl beating those F@cks this week is the cherry on top as I hate the pack tied second most with the Seagulls…. Go 9ers!!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sunday Couch Potatoe said:

Indeed… but with the Pack scoring their only TD within 5 minutes of the game starting the niners defense says hold my beer 🍻 

Yeah, the defense did its job as well!

4 minutes ago, Sunday Couch Potatoe said:

I hear you and know why you do and respect that! I too hate the cowboys more than any other team for the same reasons you hate the niners. Last week was my super bowl beating those F@cks this week is the cherry on top as I hate the pack tied second most with the Seagulls…. Go 9ers!!

Yeah, such a history there!

1 hour ago, Bier Meister said:

:yay: I’ll be watching the nfc championship in Maui 

Get it Mike!! I was just there in July so beautiful and what a place to watch the championship game! I remember watching the championship game vs the giants i believer in my living room with you and your family…. How time has flied enjoy my friend!! 🍻 

• Like 1

With Rodgers 0-4 record vs the niners in the playoffs I would believe that’s gotta sting… especially when he had the interview on draft day that they will pay for their mistake not taking me! 

I do believe whole  heartedly that it was a mistake by the niners but who couldn’t after a hall of fame career? I loved him coming out of Berkeley being a Bay Area guy and watched him and Marshawn AKA beast mode tear it up at Berkeley and wished with all my heart they would have somehow drafted him….

But wow how the karma gods have struck him vs his hated niners and his personal vendetta towards the organization!

Today was the local fantasy pay out and gambling party. It was a very good day for a lot of reasons. 

Who wouldn't love Deebo on their team?

Jimmy G can't throw the ball too well, but he does make the throws over the middle. It was there all night.

Not just that the Packers lost, but how they lost is just so fantastic. One and done chumps.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Happy to see Aaron Rodgers immunized from another Superbowl.  Or is it the Superbowl that is immunized from Rodgers?  Pretty sure Green Bay will be immunizing itself from Aaron Rodgers in the off-season.  

49 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Yeah Dcat, hopefully he gets Covid and dies! That'll teach him a lesson for questioning Fauci. 

Your words, not mine.  I do not wish any such thing.  Doesn't change that Rodgers is a jerk-off and bullsht artist.  As for being a human being, Rodgers fails more than he did yesterday at football.   

Just another narcissistic, entitled azzhole.  Happy he lost.

Edited by Dcat
  • Like 2

Just now, Dcat said:

You words, not mine.  I do not wish any such thing.  Doesn't change that Rodgers is a jerk-off and bullsht artist.  As for being a human being, Rodgetrs fails more than he did yesterday at football.   

Just another narcissistic, entitled azzhole.  Happy he lost.

He is a jerk off, but now you're a jerk off as well. He's one of the biggest a-holes on the planet, at least post something funny, that's just corny. 

• Confused 1