[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

49ers vs Packers (Saturday Night)

League_Champion

1 minute ago, League_Champion said:

He is a jerk off, but now you're a jerk off as well. He's one of the biggest a-holes on the planet, at least post something funny, that's just corny. 

GFY  Rodgers deserves every last word of it today.  

Edited by Dcat
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Yeah Dcat, hopefully he gets Covid and dies! That'll teach him a lesson for questioning Fauci. 

Wow!

Anyhow, Rodgers has already stated he doesn't want to be part of a rebuild.

2 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

He is a jerk off, but now you're a jerk off as well. He's one of the biggest a-holes on the planet, at least post something funny, that's just corny. 

You alright today?  

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, irish said:

Wow!

Yeah, I don't get his urge to defend Rodgers distorted and misinformed bullcrap on Covid and vaccines.  It was irresponsible, incorrect and hopefully, nobody took his lies as gospel.. Rodgers deserves all the bashing he is getting and more.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Your own Government misinformed people to. He's a conspiracy wacko but I don't wish him harm. 

Nor do I. Just the loss and ouster from the playoffs so the rest of the country and I don't have to see his dishonest puss during games again this year. He deserves EVERY little ounce of the roasting he's getting.  Act like a fool, get treated like one. I'll be done blowing off steam in a while.  Your best bet is to ignore me.  It's time for NFL fans to be immunized against Rodgers' B.S.

Edited by Dcat

20 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Really? I feel the opposite. I think they handle SF rather easily. But I would love to see SF win in GB. 

Well you wrong but maybe you were still happy, unless you bet the wrong way.

I will admit part of my view was based on a preview of the games I read yesterday morning. In it the guy talked about how the SF running game was a good match against the 30th ranked GB rush D. Also that it would be a lot of defense, and I don't see the Packers as a team that wins a defensive battle at this time. 

https://www.nfl.com/news/divisional-round-game-picks-2021-nfl-season

Packers sure looked strong on their first drive, then lots of short possessions including 3 and outs, one possession lasted nearly 5 minutes but only had a net 15 yards. Then add in the blocked FG, the blocked punt. The Mercedes Lewis fumble didn't even cost them anything but a bit of field position.

That's 2 for 2 on the upsets, the article above I think he was predicting 3, but I believe that was ATS. And BUF-KC seems like nearly a toss up, so can the Rams send Brady and his Bucs home? I sure hope so...

2 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Well you wrong but maybe you were still happy, unless you bet the wrong way.

I will admit part of my view was based on a preview of the games I read yesterday morning. In it the guy talked about how the SF running game was a good match against the 30th ranked GB rush D. Also that it would be a lot of defense, and I don't see the Packers as a team that wins a defensive battle at this time. 

https://www.nfl.com/news/divisional-round-game-picks-2021-nfl-season

Packers sure looked strong on their first drive, then lots of short possessions including 3 and outs, one possession lasted nearly 5 minutes but only had a net 15 yards. Then add in the blocked FG, the blocked punt. The Mercedes Lewis fumble didn't even cost them anything but a bit of field position.

That's 2 for 2 on the upsets, the article above I think he was predicting 3, but I believe that was ATS. And BUF-KC seems like nearly a toss up, so can the Rams send Brady and his Bucs home? I sure hope so...

I can see this happening if Wirfs and other O-line pieces don't play or get dinged up and have to leave the game. Missing Godwin and AB has to catch up with them at some point, no? Especially with Evans being covered by Ramsey. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

A downfall of this is now the road to the SB in the NFC goes through Tampa and Brady.  Puke.

Didn't realize they already beat the Rams, when was that game played ?

I mean before today wasn't the road to SB going thru GB? How many expected them to lose? 

9 hours ago, Shorttynaz said:

Imagine Jimmy G winning a SB and then sent packing in favor of Lance..  

Some stupid team will trade a boatload for him....please not my Browns. (I know the prior regime loved him and so did some of the media, talk of trading for him when he went to SF and him being the next Brady, which he clearly is not). 

3 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Some stupid team will trade a boatload for him....please not my Browns. (I know the prior regime loved him and so did some of the media, talk of trading for him when he went to SF and him being the next Brady, which he clearly is not). 

I doubt it, that contract is a little hard to swallow. SF would have to eat a lot of it or restructure it to get a deal done. 

3 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Didn't realize they already beat the Rams, when was that game played ?

That isn't what I said. Someone unfamiliar with your online personality might assume you're too dense to understand what the term 'road goes through...' means. 

If the Bucs win today, they would be clear favorites (probably near double digit) to  win at home and play in the SB over San Fran.  That is the obvious and only point. 

You certainly have an odd habit of challenging straightforward statements and trying to make something out of them that isn't there. 

Edited by Bobby Brown

3 hours ago, Dcat said:

Quarterback for sale: VERY expensive at $33 million a year. Very used. Very full of himself. More focused on politics than football, which he is paid to play. Feels that being himself is more important than what he is paid to do. Also, CAN NOT beat the San Francisco 49ers in the playoffs no matter how well his team plays. Inquires to 1-800-Im done.

^not mine, but clever.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

That isn't what I said. Someone unfamiliar with your online personality might assume you're too dense to understand what the term 'road goes through...' means. 

If the Bucs win today, they would be clear favorites (probably near double digit) to  win at home and play in the SB over San Fran.  That is the obvious and only point. 

You certainly have an odd habit of challenging straightforward statements and trying to make something out of them that isn't there. 

Sorry I misunderstood, the way it ended with "puke" led me to think you expect the Bucs to win this week, and that they are again headed to the SB (win next week). 

8 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Sorry I misunderstood, the way it ended with "puke" led me to think you expect the Bucs to win this week, and that they are again headed to the SB (win next week). 

No worries.  I was also wondering if you didn't know where either game was being played today.  :headbang: