[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Post something about the user above you

rajncajn

5 hours ago, Big Country said:

Has been known to frequent a whale's vagina .... aka San Diego

7 minutes ago, darin3 said:

Lives near me, but we don't get together for :brew:   nearly enough!

I keep hoping next time I go out there I have a little more time. I had an extra day this last trip but spent it with my cousin who lives in San Diego. The trip before that I spent a day giving one of the guys who's never been out there a site-seeing tour. Unfortunately, it may be several years before my next visit, though. Our current ship won't be delivered til probably 2025-2026 timeframe and it may end up on the East coast. But I think that's still up in the air, especially since Bonhomme Richard was a total loss.

1 hour ago, darin3 said:

Lives near me, but we don't get together for :brew:   nearly enough!

This guy introduced me to the "other" Huddle as well as Garf's - impressively large and liver destroying Jack and Coke's there when Darin was a regular and knew the waitress.

1 hour ago, rajncajn said:

I keep hoping next time I go out there I have a little more time. I had an extra day this last trip but spent it with my cousin who lives in San Diego. The trip before that I spent a day giving one of the guys who's never been out there a site-seeing tour. Unfortunately, it may be several years before my next visit, though. Our current ship won't be delivered til probably 2025-2026 timeframe and it may end up on the East coast. But I think that's still up in the air, especially since Bonhomme Richard was a total loss.

Definitely need to make this happen - can't remember the sports bar we went to, I just remember having a ton of fun BSing with you like lifelong friends even though I believe it was the first time meeting face to face.

• Like 2

• 9 months later...
14 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

Is, in fact, a big guy.

John,  didn't you say you played o-line in HS?

Is sensitive, like a baby's bottom. 

1 minute ago, rajncajn said:

I'm happy that you feel like you have impunity.

Impunity from what?  You aren't a high standing gentleman who isn't afraid of feeling true emotions and sharing that you are?  Damn complimentary if you ask me!  More "real men" should follow such a lead, true trailblazer!