[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bengals vs Chiefs ( Championship Game)

League_Champion

I have the overĀ 54.5, KC -7, Kelce > 6.5 rec., Ty Hill < 6.5 rec., KC ML/LAR ML (2 leg parlay).Ā  Also need Chase, Kelce, Hll TDs + KC ML for (4 leg parlay).Ā  Zero big bets.Ā  That's it.

Edited by Dcat

Just now, Montana is da Man said:

I took a few prop bets. Mckinnon at 30.5 rushing yards looks good so farĀ 

Ā 

Looking great.Ā  I have McKinnon ready to go in the Superbowl in the playoff leagues.Ā 

Ā 

Anyone know what the mahomes rushing prop was?Ā  Should have considered that!

OK.Ā  SoĀ the refs have now established this as a game where lots of contact will be allowed.

All I ask is that this group ofĀ  refs remain CONSISTENT with that for the game.

Ā 

But if they flip-flop, then we are back to the same old NFL bullsh*t.Ā  It's a major problem.Ā Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Ā 

And this has been a huge problem for NFL refs

Ā 

REALLY, How hard could it be?Ā  i've never been a ref or ump.Ā  If they establish at the outset that contact is allowed, then don't Ā don't change the "game-day" rules out of the blue, late in the game. Stay consistent dammit.Ā 

1 minute ago, Dcat said:

Ā 

REALLY, How hard could it be?Ā  i've never been a ref or ump.Ā  If they establish at the outset that contact is allowed, then don't Ā don't change the "game-day" rules out of the blue, late in the game. Stay consistent dammit.Ā 

In the playoffs, the refs are more reluctant to throw a flag.

Just now, League_Champion said:

Woohoo!!!! 2 down, 1 to go!!!Ā 

2 to go for my parlay.Ā  I need the KC ML in addition to a Chase TD.Ā  I thought I'd be sweating out Hill, TBH.Ā  Chase can be one of those late game garbage TDs with a large KC lead.Ā  That would be fine.Ā 

Just now, Dcat said:

2 to go for my parlay.Ā  I need the KC ML in addition to a Chase TD.Ā  I thought I'd be sweating out Hill, TBH.Ā  Chase can be one of those late game garbage TDs with a large KC lead.Ā  That would be fine.Ā 

Ā 

That's what I'm thinking. KC gets in blowout mode, takes their foot off the gas and Chase gets his garbage time TD. Straight $$$$$

• Thanks 1