[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giants GM Open to Trading Saquon Barkley

League_Champion

Yup.  Teams have obviously gone with 2 WRs - sometimes 3 - in their offense.... now it's pretty much commonplace to have 2 RBs in your stable.

Someone on Dan Patrick was saying that Barkley's thighs are so huge that perhaps his knees can't support all of that muscle.  Like Earl Campbell.... who only had like 4 legit seasons in the NFL.

I still own him in a dynasty league and hope they trade him somewhere where he's the 1a and he stays healthy.  I think he can still be a RB1 especially PPR-wise.

42 minutes ago, darin3 said:

Yup.  Teams have obviously gone with 2 WRs - sometimes 3 - in their offense.... now it's pretty much commonplace to have 2 RBs in your stable.

Someone on Dan Patrick was saying that Barkley's thighs are so huge that perhaps his knees can't support all of that muscle.  Like Earl Campbell.... who only had like 4 legit seasons in the NFL.

I still own him in a dynasty league and hope they trade him somewhere where he's the 1a and he stays healthy.  I think he can still be a RB1 especially PPR-wise.

Yeah, I can't give up on Barkley yet either. If anything I'd be looking to buy low. 

38 minutes ago, darin3 said:

That's an interesting view, he missed 4 games in his first 6 seasons, which included the strike shortened 1982 season. Much better than Barkley who has missed 21 games over the last 3 seasons only playing a full season his rookie year. 

1 minute ago, stevegrab said:

That's an interesting view, he missed 4 games in his first 6 seasons, which included the strike shortened 1982 season. Much better than Barkley who has missed 21 games over the last 3 seasons only playing a full season his rookie year. 

Maybe I misheard, I was driving and not paying full attention.  

The guest did say that he's concerned about Barkley's bulky legs and inability for his knees to keep things sturdy.

• Like 1