[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Watson news - won't face criminal charges

darin3

1 minute ago, stevegrab said:

You are correct that the women involved don't control the criminal process. But they filed their civil suit and settled. They could have all gone to court like the one is doing. Now after settling a significant number want to continue keeping their story in the spotlight. 

Showing up to the place of employment of your accuser to watch them do their job seems very unusual to me. 

I'd agree with that - seems like could have included some language in the settlement about not attending any game in which he is potentially participating.

8 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Thanks.  Big John confirmed I got 'told on' by a certain individual who is an Eagles fan.  

Onward and upward.

You got banned?!

4 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

I got suspended because I questioned sentence structure. It wasn't harsh. But I got narc'd on and DMD was ready to suspend.

People need safe spaces.  

Wow!  Nothing worse than a rat.  To this day, I still don't respond to that rat. 

9 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

Thanks.  Big John confirmed I got 'told on' by a certain individual who is an Eagles fan.  

Onward and upward.

I led you to the post directed at LC which looked like got you suspended. I did not mean that i knew LC narced as i believe DMD was actively looking for such posts after his warning.  I don't know who, if anyone, narced.

• Like 1

So was I right about Watson being rusty or what? Nobody wanted to believe it, some were ready to annoint him a top dog QB in his first game. 12-22-131-0-1  well at least he added 20 yards rushing to hopefully give his owner a whopping 5 points or so. 

Cannot believe guy in our league with him started him, he had Carr and Rodgers on the bench, neither were great but Watson stunk. And he'll still win because his WR trio AJ Brown, Allen & Diggs totaled 54 points. 

Thanks to a great effort by the defense and a key special teams play for a TD they blew the Texans out. (Honestly looked like the Texans were throwing the game away with those turnovers deep in their own end). 

2 hours ago, stevegrab said:

So was I right about Watson being rusty or what? Nobody wanted to believe it, some were ready to annoint him a top dog QB in his first game. 12-22-131-0-1  well at least he added 20 yards rushing to hopefully give his owner a whopping 5 points or so. 

Cannot believe guy in our league with him started him, he had Carr and Rodgers on the bench, neither were great but Watson stunk. And he'll still win because his WR trio AJ Brown, Allen & Diggs totaled 54 points. 

Thanks to a great effort by the defense and a key special teams play for a TD they blew the Texans out. (Honestly looked like the Texans were throwing the game away with those turnovers deep in their own end). 

He sure as hell was rusty. That defensive performance was one for the ages. 

8 hours ago, Big John said:

I led you to the post directed at LC which looked like got you suspended. I did not mean that i knew LC narced as i believe DMD was actively looking for such posts after his warning.  I don't know who, if anyone, narced.

Got it BJ.  Although it's highly unlikely a relatively benign post in the tailgate gets an almost immediate suspension without someone drawing attention to it .🙄 

Message heard.  Treat the sensitive kiddos with kid gloves 

Edited by Bobby Brown
  • Sad 1