[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Free Agency Tracker

League_Champion

2 hours ago, stevegrab said:

The gym appears to be a large outbuilding and is probably also being counted. What I find wild with these huge homes is having many more bathrooms than bedrooms. 

Yeah it appears most of that house is just entertaining areas.  4 bedrooms doesn't sound like a lot but how many do you really need as a single guy?  In terms of bathrooms, you want your master bath and then the other ones spread out around the rest of the massive house.  7 does sound like a lot for that much square footage though.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CrazyCajun said:

Surprised he went undrafted. 

It was a weird draft for both the QB & RB position. A lot of players dropped far down in the draft and some good players fell out altogether. I get that the QB class wasn't supposed to be a good one, but it was still surprising how far they all actually fell. And teams de-emphasizing the workhorse back and putting a premium on wide receivers has never been more apparent.

6 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

It was a weird draft for both the QB & RB position. A lot of players dropped far down in the draft and some good players fell out altogether. I get that the QB class wasn't supposed to be a good one, but it was still surprising how far they all actually fell. And teams de-emphasizing the workhorse back and putting a premium on wide receivers has never been more apparent.

Yeah I was surprised with the RBs as well. I think we picked up a good Undrafted RB in Abram Smith. Saw some highlights and looks like he can take over Ingrams spot later in the year or next year as our bruiser. 

19 minutes ago, CrazyCajun said:

Yeah I was surprised with the RBs as well. I think we picked up a good Undrafted RB in Abram Smith. Saw some highlights and looks like he can take over Ingrams spot later in the year or next year as our bruiser. 

Yup, perfect candidate to replace Ingram at some point.  Real intelligent kid, played LB at some point for Baylor.  Would be a solid complement to Kamara to keep him fresh.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rajncajn said:

I didn't realize this before, but only 1 QB in the first two rounds and 2 RB's in the first two rounds. Nuts 

• Like 1

Local media is saying the Saints are on the verge of another big FA signing, but won't elaborate on who. Local speculation is saying it could be Jarvis Landy who met with the Saints last month. 

1 hour ago, rajncajn said:

Local media is saying the Saints are on the verge of another big FA signing, but won't elaborate on who. Local speculation is saying it could be Jarvis Landy who met with the Saints last month. 

That's been the rumor the past week, either the Saints or Browns. I think it's a low risk-high reward for both sides.

15 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

Besides Landry, what big names are left? 

OBJ is from New Orleans and went to LSU just like Mathieu. Akiem Hicks was also in New Orleans recently and could come back.

I would bet that Landry signs with the Saints.  Let him teach Olave the best ways to get open in the NFL.  Might hurt Olave's short-term fantasy production and Landry would be a decent bet in PPR best ball next year if he signs.  I don't think he'd sign for more than 2 years given the presence of Olave.

52 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

OBJ is from New Orleans and went to LSU just like Mathieu. Akiem Hicks was also in New Orleans recently and could come back.

I dont think it will be another WR though. I would say another defensive guy

8 hours ago, CrazyCajun said:

I dont think it will be another WR though. I would say another defensive guy

Hicks would be nice. I'd laugh if it was Kwon. Not that I don't want him, just that it would be misleading to characterize that as a big FA signing. 

3 hours ago, rajncajn said:

Hicks would be nice. I'd laugh if it was Kwon. Not that I don't want him, just that it would be misleading to characterize that as a big FA signing. 

Kwon was good when healthy but Warner is starting to emerge and Jackson that we drafted from App state will be an awesome addition to the rotation. I think that was an awesome pick. I watch him when they played ULL

15 hours ago, Shaft said:

That's been the rumor the past week, either the Saints or Browns. I think it's a low risk-high reward for both sides.

I would be surprised if Landry returns to the Browns, if nothing else he sure wasn't happy how things played out for his buddy OBJ. 

50 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

I would be surprised if Landry returns to the Browns, if nothing else he sure wasn't happy how things played out for his buddy OBJ. 

Agreed!

On 5/2/2022 at 6:50 PM, rajncajn said:

Maybe its the Sony Michel visit haha. I wouldn't be mad if we got him to fill in for Kamara and maybe stay longer with Ingram done after this year. 

2 minutes ago, CrazyCajun said:

Maybe its the Sony Michel visit haha. I wouldn't be mad if we got him to fill in for Kamara and maybe stay longer with Ingram done after this year. 

I'm pretty certain it was Landry because they said it was a Louisiana guy. I'm guessing talks stagnated again.

17 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

I'm pretty certain it was Landry because they said it was a Louisiana guy. I'm guessing talks stagnated again.

I wouldn't mind him but I don't think we need him. We only needed one more starting caliber guy and I think we got it with Olave. Landry would be good sign if MT would still be hurt. But, he is projected to be 100% for training camp. If need more pass catchers I would say we need that more in the TE area. Juwan and Taysom are the only ones that catch the ball in that group. Unless DA wants more blocking TEs in the group and let the WRs do all the catching. I'm really hoping Juwan shows out a little more this year. A lot of people forget about him. Him going to TE saved his career I think.

21 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

what are you guys hearing about Adam Trautman? Is he not a viable FF TE?

As of now not really. He didn't do to well in the pass catching area. He did better as a blocker. Hill and Juwan will probably be the pass catching TE's. While Trautman and Vannett will do more blocking. I dont think the Saints TE's will be huge in FF this year. MT, Olave, Winston, Kamara, and the Def will be the main grabs on that team.

8 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

OBJ? 

I don't think so. He wants to stay in LA. Wants to stay in the cool crowd and open some business's there. Last season I seen a few reports when Browns got rid of him that he wanted to go to LA for that reason. I don't know 100% but that's just one of the things I was reading about his situation. 

• Like 1