[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Matty Ice to Colts

darin3

25 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Is Matty Ice an upgrade over Wentz, I'm not so sure. 

I think he is, and something I saw on NFL-N this morning... Colts improved the spots on 2 2nds and gained a 3rd in the Wentz/Ryan dealings.  Overall big win for the Colts, IMO.

On 3/21/2022 at 3:11 PM, Big Country said:

It's possible, but man, unless you really think one of the QBs this year is significantly better than what you can likely get next year, it seems like this is the year to not take an early QB in the draft, load up on the guys in the trenches so that when you draft your potential stud QB next year he has some protection there, and then use your cap dollars next year to try and convince at least one of the Tyreek Hill / DK Metcalf / AJ Brown, the big name pending free agent WRs, to come to Atlanta. Hill is unlikely as one would assume he's happy in KC with Mahomes throwing to him, but I think a year of Drew Lock could see Metcalf willing to relocate, not sure about Brown but it's possible he'd move.

This aged poorly.....

9 minutes ago, Big Country said:

This aged poorly.....

It takes a big man (or country) to admit when they were wrong ;) 

I see he was just given permission to seek a trade offer earlier this morning, so this happened very fast. 

11 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

It takes a big man (or country) to admit when they were wrong ;) 

I see he was just given permission to seek a trade offer earlier this morning, so this happened very fast. 

Yeah - seemed to come out of nowhere, but that is one big name potential WR FA off the market for next offseason. Will be interesting to see what this does for Metcalf, AJ Brown and Deebo Samuel who I believe are also pending UFA next offseason.

1 hour ago, Big Country said:

Yeah - seemed to come out of nowhere, but that is one big name potential WR FA off the market for next offseason. Will be interesting to see what this does for Metcalf, AJ Brown and Deebo Samuel who I believe are also pending UFA next offseason.

for most players, the only priority is the most $$$$$.  There are exceptions, I'm sure, but Hill could be the poster boy.