[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Another "absurd" rumor.... Brady to Miami?

darin3

Brady is apparently tight with the Dolphins owner.  U of Michigan connection.  Supposedly Brady wanted to go to Miami over Tampa back when he left the Pats but the Dolphins were just too much of a mess so he opted to go to Tampa.  

I could actually see this happening.  I dunno why, gut feel.

2 minutes ago, darin3 said:

Brady is apparently tight with the Dolphins owner.  U of Michigan connection.  Supposedly Brady wanted to go to Miami over Tampa back when he left the Pats but the Dolphins were just too much of a mess so he opted to go to Tampa.  

It's not out of the realm. I still don't believe they brought Tyreek in so noodle arm Tua can under throw him every play. Imagine Brady with Tyreek and Waddle? 

Assuming Bucs are open to accommodating  moving Brady, they're going to want a king's ransom for him.

After the Hill trade, I don't think the Fish have the trade ammo to get Brady.

Cowherd is full of it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

It's not out of the realm. I still don't believe they brought Tyreek in so noodle arm Tua can under throw him every play. Imagine Brady with Tyreek and Waddle? 

It'll be late October when Hill starts beyaching about Tua short hopping passes.

And Justin Herbert was drafted right after Tua.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

21 minutes ago, darin3 said:

You seem conflicted. You don't know why he would do it, but you think he might. And your first post sure sounded like you thought it was just an absurd rumor and has no chance of happening. 

• Sad 1

You guys need to set up a podcast and get your true feelings out in the open. Maybe your first guest could be a therapist? You could attract 10's of listeners and possibly be sponsored by Xanax or failing that, Klonopin.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, boltnlava said:

You guys need to set up a podcast and get your true feelings out in the open. Maybe your first guest could be a therapist? You could attract 10's of listeners and possibly be sponsored by Xanax or failing that, Klonopin.  

I think my feelings are pretty much out there. He's a douchebag. 

• Like 2

Brady to Miami would be awesome since after all this trade bs I have 2 WR, a RB and a TE on that team. It'd be the difference between me winning vs missing the playoffs entirely 

Edited by 1fastdoc
  • Confused 1

On 3/25/2022 at 3:18 PM, stevegrab said:

You seem conflicted. You don't know why he would do it, but you think he might. And your first post sure sounded like you thought it was just an absurd rumor and has no chance of happening. 

I probably should have put the "absurd" in quotes.  That was simply part of the title of the opinion piece I linked to.  But thanks for thinking of my feelings, it's appreciated.  :shrug: 

• Sad 1

• darin3 changed the title to Another "absurd" rumor.... Brady to Miami?
  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Henry Muto said:

Why does one story based on other stories with more rumors and innuendo mean it wasn't an absurd rumor to begin with?   And why do fans like the soap opera that sports has become.  

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I haven't read all the posted articles but I heard on the radio that Sean Payton going to Miami was also a possibility when all this Brady talk was happening.  :shrug: 

I bet Peyton's back at some point, probably with the Cowboys next season after whats-his-name goes 9-8 and misses the playoffs again.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, darin3 said:

I haven't read all the posted articles but I heard on the radio that Sean Payton going to Miami was also a possibility when all this Brady talk was happening.  :shrug: 

Miami inquired about Payton and the Saints told them to pound sand.  When asked,  Payton stated in local media that he had no interest in going to any other team. That he,  in fact,  truly just wanted to step away from coaching for a while. 

12 hours ago, darin3 said:

I bet Peyton's back at some point, probably with the Cowboys next season after whats-his-name goes 9-8 and misses the playoffs again.

Does seem like the most logical way this plays out. Jones has no confidence in McCarthy. Does he just pass over Quinn and Moore?  I think for Payton, he sure does.