[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LLD 3 team dispersal draft commentary

Henry Muto

Reminder when you no longer want any players left just say you are done.  Remember if a guy has a contract you would be stuck with him so don't draft anyone with a contract that you don't want.  Cutting them would cost you a year.

27 minutes ago, t-bone65 said:

Ty, I was looking on MFL

We used to do both MFL and here and I quit doing on MFL and just do here now.  We do all waivers on the huddle page because everything is open bidding when FA opens June 1st it runs just like RFA except when time is up you win the player no matching.  Not sure if your other leagues do that or do waivers on MFL.

Just now, Henry Muto said:

We used to do both MFL and here and I quit doing on MFL and just do here now.  We do all waivers on the huddle page because everything is open bidding when FA opens June 1st it runs just like RFA except when time is up you win the player no matching.  Not sure if your other leagues do that or do waivers on MFL.

Mfl but I will adapt