[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LLD dice roll for dispersal 3 team draft pick slot

Henry Muto

Dscott1970

t-bone65

Franzo7

Detailed Step by Step Instructions

• Browse to http://www.pbegames.com/roller/
  • Scroll down under The Roller and enter 2 emails
  • Enter two e-mails: your email goes on top followed by hmuto@roadrunner.com 
  • You can either leave the show results on "email" or "both" if you want it to display your roll on the screen. If you leave as just email it will email it to all of us but not show you on the screen.

• You don't need to enter anything under number of rolls it will default to 1 roll but if you want you can put 1 there.

• For Dice type enter d1000 or 1d1000 either way will work.

• Scroll down and hit submit and that is it. To be an official roll the email with the dice result needs to go to yourself and myself and the dice type needs to be a d1000 or 1d1000.

I will post the results of the 3 dice rolls.

The highest roll will get their choice where to pick and 2nd highest will choose next.

This will be a snake draft

1-6-7-12-13-18, ect

2-5-8-11-14-17, ect

3-4-9-10-15-16, ect

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Dscott1970 said:

Any update on when this draft will start up?

Trying once again to contact new guy.  He signed onto MFL so that is a start.  He has never use huddle forums before so not sure how this will go.

Edited by Henry Muto
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Henry Muto said:

Trying once again to contract new guy.  He signed onto MFL so that is a start.  He has never use huddle forums before so not sure how this will go.

Maybe Brentastic can work with him since he brought hi in?

Hi, sorry for the delay. I worked Saturday night and had family stuff today. I just submitted a dice roll. I’ll keep a closer eye on the forums in the future. Thanks again for adding me to your league. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Franzo7 said:

Hi, sorry for the delay. I worked Saturday night and had family stuff today. I just submitted a dice roll. I’ll keep a closer eye on the forums in the future. Thanks again for adding me to your league. 

Dice roll didn't work I didn't get the email.  Try it again make sure you put my email in like the instructions say.  I can just roll the dice and put your email in so we can get this moving if you can't get it to work for you.

4 minutes ago, Franzo7 said:

I tried it again and it states the roll was done and emails were sent. But I didn’t get an email either. Honestly I’m fine with you rolling for me to get things moving. Thanks

I did it 3 times by accident..............the 1st roll was 776 you should have got 3 emails the first being 776

• Like 1

1st choice of pick = Franzo7

2nd choice of pick = Dave

t-bone gest whats left

Franzo7 what pick slot do you want ?

This will be a snake draft

1-6-7-12-13-18, ect

2-5-8-11-14-17, ect

3-4-9-10-15-16, ect