[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

GM-based mock draft: Join

Dcat

28 minutes ago, Dcat said:

I'm back.  This mock will take place. Posting the threads there tonight.  @darin3, you have Saints & Chargers.  @Gopher you have vikings and one more please.

Taken: NYG, NYJ, Bills, Pats, Vikes, Ravens, Bucs, Saints, Texans, Chargers, 

Ive sent a request for everyone else's choices as well. 

@Docniner  take the 9ers and another team if you want.

So I'll take the S.F. 49ers and the Pittsburgh Steelers if they're still available.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Docniner said:

So I'll take the S.F. 49ers and the Pittsburgh Steelers if they're still available.

They are.  Do you have an account at footballs future? if not set one up.  The webmaster there is slow to give you access.  I may have to nag him. I'll use the screename here unless it's different there.

4 minutes ago, Dcat said:

They are.  Do you have an account at footballs future? if not set one up.  The webmaster there is slow to give you access.  I may have to nag him. I'll use the screename here unless it's different there.

Can't remember if I have an account there. If not I'll set one up.

2 hours ago, Dcat said:

oh..  here is a link to the spreadsheet we are using.  It's far from perfect (8+ weeks old/incomplete rankings) and only has 500 players instead of the usual 1000.  I added close to a dozen at the bottm of the Players and positions pages.. but they are NOT ranked.

"Last Chance" 2022 Mock spreadsheet

what teams would you like @CowboysDiehard @Shorttynaz @Wpob?

Several tams available.

4 hours ago, darin3 said:

Awesome, I'm ready.  Hopefully we can knock this out.  I am out of town April 21-22 FYI but will have internet access sporadically.

Darin,  if you want any input from me feel free message me. 

1 hour ago, Big John said:

Shorrtynaz and wpob are infrequent posters and cowboysdiehard left in a hissyfit.

perfect...  just my type   

they were all in the one I did 2 yrs ago there.  Hope they get notice.

Shoot.  Was hoping to get the Giants again.   Too slow.   I'll take the Seahawks, Packers and Chiefs.

Edited by Wpob

@Dcat I'm happy to take a third team.  I follow this stuff pretty close and have a good pulse on who's looking at who.  

E2A:  looks like Seahawks have a lot of picks, I could try them too if you want.  I'm open to whatev.

Edited by darin3

Going to be super busy the rest of this week/weekend.  I have my Football Futures account set up from last year (or two years ago?).  Just not sure where we are actually doing the draft.  Is it in their forums?  Or is it a shared sheet/document of some kind?  Once we are set up and ready to go, if someone could send me a message (or text would be even better), that would be great.  Darin has my number.  Otherwise, a PM works.  Thanks.

On 4/12/2022 at 2:19 PM, Dcat said:

oh..  here is a link to the spreadsheet we are using.  It's far from perfect (8+ weeks old/incomplete rankings) and only has 500 players instead of the usual 1000.  I added close to a dozen at the bottm of the Players and positions pages.. but they are NOT ranked.

"Last Chance" 2022 Mock spreadsheet

31 minutes ago, Gopher said:

Going to be super busy the rest of this week/weekend.  I have my Football Futures account set up from last year (or two years ago?).  Just not sure where we are actually doing the draft.  Is it in their forums?  Or is it a shared sheet/document of some kind?  Once we are set up and ready to go, if someone could send me a message (or text would be even better), that would be great.  Darin has my number.  Otherwise, a PM works.  Thanks.

Link to spreadsheet in Dcat's message, above.

Honestly I forget what the purpose of the FootballFutures forum is.  I think a good number of the drafters post there rather than here so Dcat has us over there to make commentary and send PMs to folks who are up, etc.  Correct me if I'm wrong there, @Dcat

I am out of office for 3+ hours starting here in a little bit, but am around during the weekend.  And again, I'll be out of pocket next Thursday/Friday but will of course have my laptop and can make a pick if prompted.

9 hours ago, Gopher said:

Lions are OTC over there. Here s the link to the two threads:

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/42665-last-chance-2022-mock-selections/

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/42655-last-chance-2022-mock-discussion/

8 hours ago, darin3 said:

Link to spreadsheet in Dcat's message, above.

Honestly I forget what the purpose of the FootballFutures forum is.  I think a good number of the drafters post there rather than here so Dcat has us over there to make commentary and send PMs to folks who are up, etc.  Correct me if I'm wrong there, @Dcat

I am out of office for 3+ hours starting here in a little bit, but am around during the weekend.  And again, I'll be out of pocket next Thursday/Friday but will of course have my laptop and can make a pick if prompted.

we do it there because there is a mixture of folks from different places, not enough people here to do it here.  

Anyway, the draft started, and @Gopher is on the clock and the pick is due 11:35.  Also its easier to post pics and videos over there when you make a selection.  It'sa 3 hr clock that pauses midnight eastern time. @Wpob @Gopher  and you are the 3 from this forum.  See ya over there.

Ok, my football futures account has been approved. Will check in to see when the Steelers pick is up.

So, it's still.quite a ways until.the Steelers.pick at #20. I'm not a huge Steelers fan but do follow them since I live in Maryland but I've got it narrowed down to 3 players I think will fill Pittsburgh's needs. Hopefully one of those 3 players will be there with the pick but hey you know anything can happen in the draft but I'm confident my guy will be there. Happy drafting you guys.

Now on to my 2nd team my beloved San Francisco 49ers. We don't have a pick until the 2nd round, 61st overall, since we gave up our 1st rounder this year and a boatload to get Trey Lance. Looking forward to him starting. Bye Bye Jimmy G and hopefully we can get DEEBO's head screwed on right and sign him to a new deal.

Edited by Docniner
  • Like 1