[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kyler Murray not expected to play for Cardinals without new contract

League_Champion

54 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

You're a cartoon.  Watch more football and post less about it.  

Yeah, I don't understand, when did LC become a scout?  Is Baker Peyton Manning?  Hell no!  But is he better than Sam Darnold, Drew Lock, etc... probably. No one is making a move for him right now because the draft is a week away and most teams are focused on that. He'll move either during draft night or pretty quickly after that. 

On 4/20/2022 at 5:46 PM, League_Champion said:

When I say he "sucks" I'm more or less busting Steve's balls, he's average. I've said it before, he should definitely have a job right now. But it is concerning that nobody has made a run at him. Don't you find that odd to? 

9 minutes ago, darin3 said:

Classic poo-flinger that consistently moves the goalposts to better his "hot takes".  

3 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Because I'm not wrong about Baker and the fact that the Browns have completely given up on him and he can't even get a job cleaning bathrooms in the NFL proves my point. How can anyone argue facts?? He's a first overall pick that has essentially been released and can't find a job yet Sam Darnold has one. That's the definition of BUST. Your love affair for Baker is concerning. 

He only says he sucks to bust Steve's balls, he's "average", but is the definition of a bust. As you said Darin, moving the goal posts. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, irish said:

Yeah, I don't understand, when did LC become a scout?  Is Baker Peyton Manning?  Hell no!  But is he better than Sam Darnold, Drew Lock, etc... probably. No one is making a move for him right now because the draft is a week away and most teams are focused on that. He'll move either during draft night or pretty quickly after that. 

Yea...Cleveland management didn't want to trade him before they locked in Watson; and they lost any considerable trade value by doing so.  That timing and miscalculation likely lowered Baker's trade value moreso than his perceived ability.  There are maybe 1 or 2 teams who 'want' a QB now.  

He'll either be cut or maybe traded for a late round pick.  Still a good chance he starts week 1 next year. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Big John said:

Murray is now saying he wants a long-term contract and wants to win several Super Bowls with the Cards.

Of course he is. Just wants to get paid!

45 minutes ago, Big John said:

Murray is now saying he wants a long-term contract and wants to win several Super Bowls with the Cards.

Its dumb he wants a deal now though most players dont have their contracts extended till after year 3 or 4. Hasnt he only played two seasons so isnt the contracts supposed to come after next season or the season after that? He needs to prove himself a little more before getting a bigger contract.

11 minutes ago, CrazyCajun said:

Its dumb he wants a deal now though most players dont have their contracts extended till after year 3 or 4. Hasnt he only played two seasons so isnt the contracts supposed to come after next season or the season after that? He needs to prove himself a little more before getting a bigger contract.

Last year was his 3rd season. 

• 3 months later...
On 4/22/2022 at 8:45 AM, League_Champion said:

Because I'm not wrong about Baker and the fact that the Browns have completely given up on him and he can't even get a job cleaning bathrooms in the NFL proves my point. How can anyone argue facts?? He's a first overall pick that has essentially been released and can't find a job yet Sam Darnold has one. That's the definition of BUST. Your love affair for Baker is concerning. 

Who could've ever guessed this post wouldn't have aged very well?  Some posts go full circle.  This one went full 'derp'le.  

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Who could've ever guessed this post wouldn't have aged very well?  Some posts go full circle.  This one went full 'derp'le.  

Yep, Baker got a starting QB job before the almighty Jimmy G, the world is upside down.