[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty Trade. HELP....

17 hours ago, Luke Schumacher said:

2nd year dynasty league. Full PPR. 10 man league. I’m trying to figure out if this trade is fair.

Giving: Patrick Mahomes, Tyreek Hill, D’Onta Foreman, and 2nd round pick (12th overall)

Receiving: Josh Allen, Marquise Brown, Darrell Henderson, and 1st round pick (7th overall)

It's fair-ish, but what are the contract values for the big names (Mahomes, Hill, Allen and to an extent, Brown)?

Right now, if all things are equal, Allen and Mahomes are pretty much a wash.

I think I'd rather have Hill than Brown/Henderson/1.07.  

It's probably fair enough but personally I'd stick with the Mahomes/Hill part of the trade.  The QBs and RBs are essentially a wash for me and is losing Hill for Brown worth trading up 5 spots in a rookie draft?  Especially if you aren't moving to the top of the draft.

17 hours ago, Killah Sith said:

It's probably fair enough but personally I'd stick with the Mahomes/Hill part of the trade.  The QBs and RBs are essentially a wash for me and is losing Hill for Brown worth trading up 5 spots in a rookie draft?  Especially if you aren't moving to the top of the draft.

The reason that I'd consider it is because it's dynasty and I expect a pretty big dropoff with Tua to Hill, he's not Mahomes, not even close. Marquise Brown is also younger and on the upside of his career. I also think he can do pretty good at 7 overall. But I would probably try not to give up the  2nd round pick. I'd probably offer a 3rd instead. 

9 hours ago, League_Champion said:

The reason that I'd consider it is because it's dynasty and I expect a pretty big dropoff with Tua to Hill, he's not Mahomes, not even close. Marquise Brown is also younger and on the upside of his career. I also think he can do pretty good at 7 overall. But I would probably try not to give up the  2nd round pick. I'd probably offer a 3rd instead. 

That's why I think it's fair because that is a great argument to make that deal and sending back a 3rd instead of a 2nd is way better.  What it comes down to for me is how much one likes Brown and where your team is in terms of competing.

18 hours ago, Killah Sith said:

That's why I think it's fair because that is a great argument to make that deal and sending back a 3rd instead of a 2nd is way better.  What it comes down to for me is how much one likes Brown and where your team is in terms of competing.

Good point. If he's totally stacked and in win now mode then I'd reconsider.