[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MFL maintenance starts Saturday 8 AM ET

Henry Muto

Make sure you know what picks you have for blind bidding in case it is still down when you need to place a bid.

MyFantasyLeague.com will be conducting essential maintenance on our servers and network infrastructure starting on Saturday, April 23rd at 8am ET. As part of this process, your fantasy football leagues will not be accessible starting on Saturday, April 23rd at 8am ET. The maintenance may require up to 48 hours, but we are hoping to complete it by the end of the day on Saturday. Thanks in advance for your patience during this scheduled downtime, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to you and your league.

• Like 1

I think we need to pause the FT bidding until MFL comes back online.  I don't know about anyone else but I don't have all my assets memorized so I'm not sure how I can submit a blind bid without knowing for sure the assets I have available to trade.  

• Like 1

You could have made a PDF of all the picks like I did.

We can pause if you guys want to because our RFA isn't going to open until May 1st anyway.  We have a few days to spare between when franchise player was supposed to end and when RFA was to open since I didn't want us to open our RFA on the day of the draft.

Since we started so late we will just open RFA May.

So I am totally fine pausing franchise bidding here we have a few days to spare.

• Like 1