[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This was meant to be a joke, right?

Dcat

What NFL starting QB throws a lollipop like that?  This must be a joke.  Hill could have went into the clubhouse, grab a samwich from the fridge, and get back out there before the ball arrived.  Is this a ploy to underestimate the Phins?   Maybe Dolphins social media pr people are a bit slow?

Edited by Dcat

I mean they actually posted that.  Professional PR people who work for the team (unless the Dolphins use high school kids to do their social media).

Maybe that's one of Tua's better throws?

In addition, to hell with helmets.  Players should all wear that hat.

17 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Both Wilson and Tua have no excuses this season. This is the year we find out why they really are.

With Elijah Moore, Garrett Wilson, Breece hall, Michael Carter and Corey Davis...  yes, I'll have to agree.  No excuses for young Zach.  Y

He has the weaponz.  He even has a totally new TE room with Uzomah, Conklin and my personal favorite: Jeremy Ruckert.

On the Tua side, he has Hill Waddle Gesicki so, similar to last year, no excuses for him either.

14 minutes ago, Dcat said:

With Elijah Moore, Garrett Wilson, Breece hall, Michael Carter and Corey Davis...  yes, I'll have to agree.  No excuses for young Zach.  Y

He has the weaponz.  He even has a totally new TE room with Uzomah, Conklin and my personal favorite: Jeremy Ruckert.

On the Tua side, he has Hill Waddle Gesicki so, similar to last year, no excuses for him either.

He doesn't have to be great, just show some growth.