[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keep Kamara?

10 Team PPR league with 2 keepers. I have Jamarr Chase and Chubb as my keepers right now. I have 3rd or 4th pick if that makes a difference. Aside from the possible suspension I’m also concerned about his receiving work taking a big dip. When Winston started while Brees was hurt he didn’t target Kamara all that much an obviously racking up catches is a big part of Kamara’s fantasy totals 

Great point about Winston not targeting running backs as often as Brees did, which clearly affects Kamara. And the probable incoming suspension weighs heavily, so I have to agree with Chubb and Chase.

I know ppl or split on Chubb but even in a time share and missing 3 games he still was 2nd in rushing yards. Yes I know it’s because Henry got hurt but still he’s a beast. Unfortunately the lack of receiving work hurts and the fact he missed time the year before is a concern. He’s still the lead back on an improved offense that loves to pound the ball

• 4 weeks later...