[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Draft slot

Slots 2/3 because you're guaranteed to get either Kupp or Justin Jefferson, assuming Taylor goes first at RB.

I'd want 1/2 so I could start with Taylor or Kupp and then basically be back to back every round afterwards. If not 1/2, then no lower than 6, as that guarantees me one of: Taylor, Kupp, CMC, Jefferson, Chase or Ekeler. After the top 3 go, then 6 as I'd get, imo, an upper tier player and be closer to pick in round 2 and always in the middle.

So much of this can depend on format - how many teams, lineup reqs, scoring (PPR or not, TE Premium or not), is it Superflex.

I'm a believer that a winning squad can be drafted from any slot, but there are certainly slots I am more comfortable with.

For FFPC, which is a TE premium, PPR, 1 QB league with 2RB, 2 WR and 2 flex, I'm hoping for a top 5 pick, but that is more because of the big tier break I see in the middle of round 3. a top 5 pick guarantees I get 3 of my top guys, a later pick and I need owners to take guys I am not as high on slightly above ADP so my guys get to me.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

The problem with drafting 1 or 2 in a twelve team Snake draft is that by the time your second and third picks come around there's skank left for RB2s 

Agreed but I'll take being on the turn all day long.  I've done very well in leagues where I take rb at 1.01 and then wr at 2.12 and 3.1.  Can usually find a hidden gem for rb in the 4th or 5th round or not using my waivers for a few weeks