[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Extended keeper, who to keep

FastSteve

Last year before reset, 10 teams, Every 5 catches is 3 points, IDP, Have 5th pick in snake style draft

Keep 11 players - no more than 2 at any position

Position/Start/Position limit, Total of 26 players, IR - 3

QB 2/4,  RB 2/5,  WR 2/6,  TE 1/5,  K 1/5,  Flex 1 allows RB/WR/TE,  LB 2/5,  DB 2/5,  DL 2/5

Pass TD - 4, all other 6, typical 25 yards passing & 10 yards rush/rec are each a point

My players may have more than position limit because finished season on IR

QB LAC Herbert, IND Ryan, SF Lance & Garoppolo

RB CIN Mixon & Perine,  BAL Dobbins, MIA Edmunds, JAX Etienne Jr, ATL Robinson, TB Fournette, 

WR CAR Moore,  CIN Higgins, ARI Hopkins, LAC Williams, NYJ Berrios

TE MIA Gesicki, WAS Thomas, DAL Schultz

K PHI Elliott

LB CHI Smith, IND Leonard, PHI K White,  TEN Long Jr

DB DAL A Brown & Diggs,  LAR Fuller,  

DL TEN Landry III,  PIT Highsmith

Is this who I keep

QB - Herbert for sure. Being last year before reset I'm thinking Ryan over Lance

RB - absolutely Mixon, think slight edge to Dobbins over Etienne

WR normally Hopkins would be a keeper but he will miss 6 games. Thinking Moore with a slight edge to Williams over Higgins. In raw #'s Higgins might have a bit of a edge but its the double dip I'm looking at with Herbert/Williams. Every TD will be min of 10 points before any yardage/bonus points. Could get 12, 14, 15 points off TD pass from Herbert to Williams

TD Schultz hard to pass on TE being talked as potential top 5 guy.

LB CHI Smith IND Leonard

DB LAR Fuller

DL Landry III

Agree with my last year keepers? 

Herbert, Lance - running QBs score

Mixon, Dobbins, alternate: Fournette - Ravens will be run heavy so would chance Dobbins over Fournette, we haven't seen anything out of ETN or what the Jags will look like now

Higgins, Moore, alternate: Williams - double up is not a good reason to select someone, whomever scores more at end of year is the better pick.  Believe Moore's consistent involvement makes him a safer choice to beat out Mike.  

Schultz - no brainer

Roquan, Leonard - no brainers

Fuller - corners are volatile

Landry - if DL eligible

2 hours ago, Def. said:

Herbert, Lance - running QBs score

Mixon, Dobbins, alternate: Fournette - Ravens will be run heavy so would chance Dobbins over Fournette, we haven't seen anything out of ETN or what the Jags will look like now

Higgins, Moore, alternate: Williams - double up is not a good reason to select someone, whomever scores more at end of year is the better pick.  Believe Moore's consistent involvement makes him a safer choice to beat out Mike.  

Schultz - no brainer

Roquan, Leonard - no brainers

Fuller - corners are volatile

Landry - if DL eligible

I think Higgins & Williams will be close. Chase hurts Higgins a bit. While raw #'s Higgins might outscore Williams just a bit my gut is double dipping on 7-9 TD for the year will compensate for that difference in what isn't shown in raw #'s. By straight individual rankings Higgins is the better choice. Landry is listed as DL at DE position.

1 hour ago, FastSteve said:

I think Higgins & Williams will be close. Chase hurts Higgins a bit. While raw #'s Higgins might outscore Williams just a bit my gut is double dipping on 7-9 TD for the year will compensate for that difference in what isn't shown in raw #'s. By straight individual rankings Higgins is the better choice. Landry is listed as DL at DE position.

Unless it's a weird rule where a league gives more points if you have both the QB and receiver when a TD is thrown, there is no such thing as double dipping. It can be a viable strategy to target stacks in best ball tournaments where you want the higher volatility and don;t have to choose week to week when to start a player it can add value, but this is not that scenario.

I pretty much agree with @Def. with his suggestions, I personally would put Fournette over Dobbins as we still need to see how he is coming off injury, is part of a deep RB room and has a QB that will vulture short yardage carries. That said, I think he does have elite upside so I would not fault you on choosing Dobbins (even if he has the latest ADP of the main RB options for you).

I personally would go Higgins and Moore at WR, I don't actually think Williams is "that" close to them, and as noted above the stack with Herbert is far from a reason to bump him up.

Now, given that you seem to be fairly strong, I would be looking to package players together for upgrades. For example, if you can send Fournette and Williams for a Jefferson/CMC type, heck, even a Diggs type, make the deal as you can absorb the 2 for 1 with the depth you have.