[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty need to drop 2 RB & 1 WR

FastSteve

12 team Dynasty PPR IDP 5 round Snake style mini draft 11th pick overall

All TD are 6, Every 10 yards rush/rec = 1,  Because IDP K/O & Return yards go to individual player with point for every 10 yards

RB - position limit - 6

CIN Mixon, PIT Harris,  BAL Dobbins & Edwards, CLE Hunt, LV Jacobs & Abdullah, SF Mitchell

WR - position limit - 6

CAR Moore, MIA Waddle, DEN Sutton, LV Renfrow, LAR A Robinson, DET Chark, TB Gage

Whether its cut or trade 2 RB & 1 WR have to go. Was going to say trade Mixon being a Dynasty league with him going into year 6 while I can still get something for him. However outside of Harris is looks like I might have a bunch of # 2/3 RB's. Think I cut Abdullah & maybe see if I can get a little something for Hunt?

WR - just cut Gage?

Edited by FastSteve

3 hours ago, zing said:

Look to trade for picks first. Maybe Jacobs & Abdullah. If you have to cut, I would cut Abdullah, Edward's, Chark.

You would keep Gage over Chark? Chark looks to be one of the 2 top WR for DET & their top vertical threat. While Gage will have some early season value, once Godwin comes back he probably is nothing more than a flex option dart throw. One that in 23 is also likely to see a significant downgrade in QB. 

Abdullah is a cut - I can't see a scenario where anyone would be trading for him.

Then I'd just open up bidding to the league for any of your players and take the best deal for your team.

If you can't find any deal worth taking, then I probably cut Gage and Edwards.

On 7/27/2022 at 4:55 PM, FastSteve said:

You would keep Gage over Chark? Chark looks to be one of the 2 top WR for DET & their top vertical threat. While Gage will have some early season value, once Godwin comes back he probably is nothing more than a flex option dart throw. One that in 23 is also likely to see a significant downgrade in QB. 

I don't trust Detroit QB or Chark. He was average on Jacksonville. Gage has Brady, who recruited him. Brady doesn't key on the best WR, he is going to throw to who is open. Which means the weakest CB will be on Gage. Some will say Keep Gage. Some will say keep Chark. In the end, just go with your instinct. It's probably 50/50 either way.

1 hour ago, zing said:

I don't trust Detroit QB or Chark. He was average on Jacksonville. Gage has Brady, who recruited him. Brady doesn't key on the best WR, he is going to throw to who is open. Which means the weakest CB will be on Gage. Some will say Keep Gage. Some will say keep Chark. In the end, just go with your instinct. It's probably 50/50 either way.

For what it's worth, word out of Bucs camp by HC Bowles is they haven't been able to cover Gage yet during camp. But keep in mind pads don't come on 'til Monday, so we'll see what's up then. I'm still high on Gage, although maybe to a lesser extent with Julio in place.