[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty Trade for #1 2022 Pick

Andyd123

14 team PPR super flex dynasty league, 2rb, 2wr, 1 flex, 1 super flex. Me and one other guy appear to have the best teams by a decent margin at the moment.

current rbs/wrs:

rb1 Jonathan Taylor

rb2 deandre swift 

rb3 Darrel henderson

wr1 ceedee

wr2 tee Higgins

wr3 Chris godwin

wr4 Christian kirk

wr5 Jacobi Myers

Considering the following trade (involves multiple teams, but I merged it into one)

I trade away:

13th pick, 2022

1st round pick 2023 (likely 13th or 14th overall)

2nd round pick 2023 (likely 27th or 28th)

Christian Kirk

Rondale Moore

I receive 

1st overall pick 2022

i would take breece hall with the pick. I think this would give me some flexibility to trade away either hall or swift for an elite WR, to improve lineup this year.

thoughts on strategy or value? Looking forward to discussing :)

Edited by Andyd123
Typo

You're basically throwing out next year's draft and Kirk for Hall.  I'd do the trade but I dont' know that I would be in a hurry to trade Hall or Swift.  Hall gives you options at the flex.  I'd make the trade but not look to move Hall or Swift.  Your top 2 WR's are good and there are plenty of rookie WR's that could be impactful this year.  Once Godwin gets healthy, you will have a loaded WR core.

No way I'm giving up all that for a RB on a porous offense.  The SF aspect will push some very good picks down next year in the draft as well.  Hall is being overvalued in a bad draft class for RB and QB.   

• 2 weeks later...