[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keep Mixon or Fournette

Basket018

10 team full ppr

Mixon is 2nd round keep while Fournette is 11th

Cmc(1) and Lamb(12) are my other 2 keepers

If I keep fournette I will try and trade Mixon for a draft pick. Since I don’t have a 1st or a 3rd this year

Edited by Basket018

Fournette's Keeper ADP on MyFantasyLeague right now is #21 overall.  Mixon is #8.  

link

That said, both a mid-range RB1s, so Fournette looks to be the wayyy better value there at an 11th.  

I'd definitely dangle Mixon to see if you can get a nice pick for him.  

Edited by darin3

57 minutes ago, Basket018 said:

That’s where I’m leaning towards. Have 2 teams that have no true rb1. Thinking offering a 3rd round and a late 12th for Mixon and a 9th and 15th

Thoughts?

From any other owners perspective, why would they take that deal?

Move from the 3rd to the 9th and from the 12th to the 15th just to give up a 2nd for Mixon at the cost of one of their other keepers.

Even if their 3rd keeper is not that good, that's a very expensive price to pay.

You can certainly offer it, you know your league better than any of us, but if it is a thinking owner at all they should tell you to pound sand pretty quickly, so long as they realize that your other option is to basically drop Mixon for nothing.