[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Roquan Smith requesting trade from Bears

Sigh, hate this.... but the guy needs to get paid like one of the top LBs in the league.  Never gets much of anything around him.  Drafting of Brisker was nice, but they've wasted money and draft picks over the past few years on hot garbage.

On 8/9/2022 at 6:40 AM, Big John said:

Per Rapoport.  Claiming he is not getting paid enough.

It is amazing to me how these players feel under paid.  They make millions and complain about their situation....99.9% americans will NEVER make that kind of $$.  I realize they have worked for what they get, but lets get real.  And I have nothing against them getting paid, but ego is a big part of this...wanting to be paid more than anyother player at their positon.  And I don't know in this case, but it seems when a talented athlete like Smith negotiates a contract for 3 or so years, in a year they want to negotiate another one with more money.  At some point Management has to step in and say, "Ah, no...sorry, we just did your contract, you agreed to it and it's binding".