[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This list was clearly made by someone from the huddle forums

Bobby Brown

That's an NFC East lover if it's a list of top teams for this season. All 4 teams are in the top 8!  

6 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

Click the link. 

It is most annoying fan bases.

Well, then that makes sense as to why the Eagles are #1 and we have a prime example of that here on this board.  

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Def. said:

What is it a list of exactly? 

Good question, had to click the Twitter link to see its most annoying fan base. I can agree with many on the list, never heard people saying Browns fans are annoying, I'm sure some are. I'd have to add Steeler fans to the list, I know some personally who are good people, but most I meet online are annoying and act like they've never had a losing season.

On 8/12/2022 at 3:26 PM, Chief Dick said:

Definitely an Eagles fan seeing as how he spelled his city wrong.

CLASSIC!!  And I like Dallas due to ties but they're not going to do that well this year.  

For any sport, I think I speak for the entire country when I say Philly fans in general are the worst when it comes to rowdy and mean.

Edited by 1fastdoc
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, 1fastdoc said:

CLASSIC!!  And I like Dallas due to ties but they're not going to do that well this year.  

For any sport, I think I speak for the entire country when I say Philly fans in general are the worst when it comes to rowdy and mean.

They've gotten a bad rap. Most of that crap was at the old Vet, that place was a zoo. There's hardly any issues at the new stadium, they weeded out the trash by raising ticket prices and issuing mandatory seat licenses. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, League_Champion said:

They've gotten a bad rap. Most of that crap was at the old Vet, that place was a zoo. There's hardly any issues at the new stadium, they weeded out the trash by raising ticket prices and issuing mandatory seat licenses. 

Don't you have Santa target practice every weekend like the rest of Philly?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, boltnlava said:

Don't you have Santa target practice every weekend like the rest of Philly?

Every day, not every week. 

For the misinformed bashers out there and fake ass Cowboy fans, let me give you the real Santa story. The "real" Santa never showed up so they pulled some drunk 19 year old crackhead looking dude out of the stands and threw a fake beard on him and introduced him as Santa. It was the worst looking Santa ever. If this was Cleveland or New York they would of murdered the guy. 

https://masslive.com/patriots/2019/11/yes-philadelphia-eagles-fans-did-throw-snowballs-at-santa-claus-heres-why-that-guy-had-it-coming-anti-analysis.html

12 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Every day, not every week. 

For the misinformed bashers out there and fake ass Cowboy fans, let me give you the real Santa story. The "real" Santa never showed up so they pulled some drunk 19 year old crackhead looking dude out of the stands and threw a fake beard on him and introduced him as Santa. It was the worst looking Santa ever. If this was Cleveland or New York they would of murdered the guy. 

https://masslive.com/patriots/2019/11/yes-philadelphia-eagles-fans-did-throw-snowballs-at-santa-claus-heres-why-that-guy-had-it-coming-anti-analysis.html

Wow thanks for enlightening us all, nobody has ever heard that "real story" before :rolleyes:  

As for what would happen in Cleveland, have you ever been there? Or attended a Browns game? 

And your whole "well that was the old Vet, that place was horrible" you realize that goes for many stadiums? Things were far more rowdy in the old Municipal Stadium for Browns games, than the new stadium. (I sat in the bleachers, and fights were common, one Monday night game with the Bengals was memorable as some off duty cops sitting in front of us jumped in and hauled a few guys out.) Higher ticket prices, seat licenses pretty much eliminated many of the rowdy beer guzzling dock worker types flourished. 

I find it amusing how you're getting all defensive over this stuff, I'd expect thicker skin from somebody who spends so much time bashing others. 

1 hour ago, stevegrab said:

As for what would happen in Cleveland, have you ever been there? Or attended a Browns game? 

Yes, I've been to Cleveland way too many times. It's a cesspool of humanity. I went to a Steelers/Browns game about 6 years ago with a good buddy who's a Steelers fan. It takes a lot for me to be concerned, I was concerned that day. It was waaay worse than any Cowboys/Eagles game that I've ever been to. So don't give me your Cleveland is holier than thou BS. 

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Snooki love cancel culture. 

19 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Snooki love cancel culture. 

Seattle is an awesome place to see a game, great stadium. It's a great experience if you don't manage to get caught up in an Antifa riot, car jacking or murdered on your way to the stadium. And don't forget an umbrella, all it does is rain. It's the most depressing place on the planet second only to Cleveland. 

14 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Seattle is an awesome place to see a game, great stadium. It's a great experience if you don't manage to get caught up in an Antifa riot, car jacking or murdered on your way to the stadium. And don't forget an umbrella, all it does is rain. It's the most depressing place on the planet second only to Cleveland. 

Yes, it's very scary and it's only gotten worse since the last time you showrr up and got gang raped by 8 black dudes.

• Haha 2