[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Another Streaming Service.

CrazyCajun

Im not sure how yall feel about this but it's so dumb having to pay for another streaming service just to watch preseason games. Everybody has to have their own streaming service now. I got rid of cable to save money not spend more. The local channels I catch with my rabbit ears aren't showing any games. 

• Like 1

Only pre season games I really care about are my Browns, and they're on local TV. 

But I agree with general sentiment of being tired needing to have another streaming service for each product you want to watch, its one concern I have with dropping cable.

I think NFLNetwork still has a lot of the preseason games but not sure, as I lost that channel a year or two ago.

14 hours ago, CrazyCajun said:

What pissed me off was I got the week free of NFL plus so I can watch the Saints game I couldn't even watch it. I could only listen to it. All the other games going on I was able to watch. I don't know why that one game you can only listen to it.   

You also can’t mirror it to your TV, which is a no go for me. NFL game pass at least let you watch on your TV

14 hours ago, CrazyCajun said:

What pissed me off was I got the week free of NFL plus so I can watch the Saints game I couldn't even watch it. I could only listen to it. All the other games going on I was able to watch. I don't know why that one game you can only listen to it.   

I believe it's only available on mobile devices and unfortunately you can't cast it onto your TV 

There's always fine print with these deals.  I remember when I was trying to stream some games and cast them to my TV, sometimes it would work a couple times it didn't (kept disconnecting or pop up a messages "cannot cast to device" or something like that.