[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best punt/kick returners?

1fastdoc

I am really asking more of a general question here rather than IDP but I figure those in this section would have a better idea.  

In our Yahoo league the D/ST position is modified to allow 1 pt/10 yards returned.   So teams with aggressive receivers can add an additional 10+ points over the course of the game.  Over the coures of last season, NO had 600 more returned yards than Miami.  This obviously made a huge difference; in online rankings they're o/w near equal.

Using that scoring system the best D/ST's last year were Dallas (900 yards but lots of pick-6's), Chicago (1500), NO (1200), Buffalo (1100), Pit (1200).  

KaVontae Turpin was impressive for Dallas last week and he alone could easily score the guy with their D/ST a win.  Given Dallas was the best D last year I doubt I'll be able to trade for them.  I did just grab CHI but I don't know anything about their D/ST.  I also have NE (860) and TB (840).  

Other than Turpin is there anyone that should be on my radar?