[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well hello everyone, please read

DMD

3 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Miller Light is the only decent light beer IMO 

Yeah, I used to be a Busch Light and Bud Light guy, but there's something in the ingredients of Budweiser products that just ain't right. So about 7 or 8 years ago my brother said he switched to Miller Lite and noticed that a lot of that brain fogginess that he would experience the next morning was gone.  

So my neighbor and I did an experiment and decided to test that theory. So we had an all day college football watching and Miller Lite drinking party in my garage that lasted well into the night. Woke up the next morning feeling great. No hangover, no brain fog...nothing.

Texted him and said "how you feeling this morning?"

Him: "honestly i feel great."

So I was sold. Miller Lite it is. A life changer, really. 

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Yes is not really a good answer to "a or b". 

Not trying to be a smart ass, and I assume your directive applied to all forums, though there may be a bit more latitude given in the tailgate. 

Question: Does this apply to other forums?

Answer: Yes

8 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

:shrug: 

I understand it wasn't clear considering the need to choose A or B.  But honestly, it's rhetorical.  It's going to apply to all forums. If DMD is making this strong of a stance, why would he hold high expectations for quality, respectful treatment of people in most forums but allow them to be jerks in one or two?  

Edited by irish
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, irish said:

I understand it wasn't clear considering the need to choose A or B.  But honestly, it's rhetorical.  It's going to apply to all forums. If DMD is making this strong of a stance, why would he hold high expectations for quality, respectful treatment of people in most forums but allow them to be jerks in one or two?  

Yes I recognize that and said so in a prior post. I was simply responding to the incorrect assertion that rajn made with his post that it wasn't a question with an OR where YES isn't really a legit answer.

My mother in her older days used do that a lot. "Mom do you want broccolli or cauliflower with dinner" and she'd answer YES. 

Now back to beer....Miller Lite was really popular back in the late 80s and early 90s, lots of people at work drank it. These days I can barely drink a decent lager, got too used to IPAs. 

Just now, stevegrab said:

Yes I recognize that and said so in a prior post. I was simply responding to the incorrect assertion that rajn made with his post that it wasn't a question with an OR where YES isn't really a legit answer.

My mother in her older days used do that a lot. "Mom do you want broccolli or cauliflower with dinner" and she'd answer YES. 

Now back to beer....Miller Lite was really popular back in the late 80s and early 90s, lots of people at work drank it. These days I can barely drink a decent lager, got too used to IPAs. 

I saw that you posted that, which is why I basically said that the question is pointless and rhetorical anyhow, considering we all know the answer.  And I've known people like that as well, that wouldn't answer the specific question, leaving you in the lurch. 

• DMD unpinned this topic